UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amish Hammer's First Maze Event!

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Starts May 2nd at 7pm EST
This will be probably the first of many "Maze Houses" That I plan to do in the future. I will have a gater running at the Luna player event spot. There are a few rules I would like to state before the event even starts.
RULES:
  1. The first three people to the finish line will be the winners. This doesn't mean you cant still compete to try and finish it, you just wont get a prize at the end of the end of it.
  2. Throughout the maze I have 4 books hidden on a table. You will have to find these books and figure out the riddle which is inside of them. Each book is marked a certain number, that will come handy in the end. When you find all the books and make it all the way through the maze, you will have to tell me the answers to all the riddles in order to win. The first three to do so will be the winners.
  3. DO NOT use circle of transparency. I can not monitor if someone is using it or not, but please don't do so, it is just for the fun of the event. Everyone should have a challenge.
  4. Do Not! tell other people the path through the maze if you have completed it, and do not tell people the answers to the riddles please.
  5. NO MODDED CLIENTS PLEASE.
I will have the maze house up and open to the public for a couple of days, then I will demolish the maze and give away the 18x18 plot to whomever would like it. Maybe one of the winners can choose that as their prize if they would like.

I hope you all enjoy the event and participate in the next one in the future. I will always be accepting charitable donations as prizes for these events. If you want to donate anything just send me a message about it.

Last edited:

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I liked the idea, but sadly I dont have the funds for the teleporters OR the accounts for the houses. I would totally be down to do it if I had the resources though, the one I made if just a single 18x18, but its 4 floors of mazes and it may be simple for some people, or hard for others. That is why I put the riddles in aswell. I would have done one in fel and have pvpers come and kill people, but I think people on this server are far to trolly to actually let someone try and fully get through lol.

aemneuspeed

Knight
have pvper's posted throughout the maze as Minotaurs blocking the way ;), or have a FFA pit at the end, the first 5 fight to the death for the grand prize.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
The event will be starting soon for those that are interested. Only 20 more minutes! I will be using Hara as the gater, she will be at luna.

kentares

Sorceror
....and I will be poking fun of Carmen for the rest of the night... thank you for a great event! She taught the kids new words tonight! :oops:

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
The Maze has been completed by a few brave souls, many have entered and only a few have actually made it all the way through.
The Victors
  1. Lord Jonah
  2. Lady Celeste
  3. Razylana Nyleve
  4. Carmen Sandiego
  5. Lord Abloy

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
The maze is officially closed now, Thank you all who came and tried it out, if you got any feed back about how to make the next one better let me know please. I hope you all enjoyed it and come to the next one I make.