UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Audi S5 vs BMW 335

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
Today I will talk about the Audi S5 and BMW 335. And why did I buy the S5.

I like both cars and the price is close but...

- Even though BMW has a great name, the 335 looks dated, especially the interior. It has an excellent engine for high speeds and racing but I don't want to lose my drive license.

- The audi S5 has a very good V8 4.2L FSI engine which is good for cruising, since I travel a lot and it's a much more balanced car. The design is very beautiful and it has a better interior. The engine version is a matter of taste since if you test drive you can get an idea of the different feeling between a V8 tiptronic and a dual cluth V6 s-tronic.

And also, hot young women prefer guys with Audis. I did a survey and asked dozens of hot under 30 women here in Orange County if they like the Mercedes SL, BMW or Audi S5. All said Audi! SO, looks like Audi is a chick magnet to boot! Not thats why I am wanting another one but nice side benefit!

Code Blue

Knight
Today I will talk about the Audi A5 and BMW 335. And why did I buy the A5.

I like both cars and the price is close but...

- Even though BMW has a great name, the 335 looks dated, especially the interior. It has an excellent engine for high speeds and racing but I don't want to lose my drive license.

- The audi A5 has a very good V8 4.2L FSI engine which is good for cruising, since I travel a lot and it's a much more balanced car. The design is very beautiful and it has a better interior. The engine version is a matter of taste since if you test drive you can get an idea of the different feeling between a V8 tiptronic and a dual cluth V6 s-tronic.

And also, hot young women prefer guys with Audis. I did a survey and asked dozens of hot under 30 women here in Orange County if they likes the Mercedes SL, BMW or Audi S5. All said Audi! SO, looks like Audi is a chick magnet to boot! Not thats why I am wanting one but nice side benefit!

So you bought an A5 or an S5..

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck foreign cars, buy American!
Off topic a little but, to Kevin the lad: it says in your signature "kevin the boy - a legend in uo. and celebrity in real life.

How are you a celebrity? What makes you a famous public figure?

Tell us your full name, first, middle, and last name, so we can investigate your claim to celebrity status

Off topic a little but, to Kevin the lad: it says in your signature "kevin the boy - a legend in uo. and celebrity in real life.

Tell us your full name, first, middle, and last name, so we can investigate your claim to celebrity status
these are things you dont want to investigate

Hydrofiend

Knight
Both the Audi and the BMW will tear you apart in repair/maintainance fees once the warranty runs out. The Audi is shamefully show. 335i is decently fast.

I was looking at both cars when I was car shopping, as well as the newer Subaru Impreza STI. I ended up buying a 2011 STI for a few reasons, it's a very easy car to work on, there aren't a bunch of electronics to crap out on me in the future, the aftermarket parts community is huge and parts are very affordable, and finally... chics dig hood scoops.

EDIT: Oh I see that you went with the S5... be ready to bend over for the dealership as they insert things in your butt when the warranty runs out.

Both the Audi and the BMW will tear you apart in repair/maintainance fees once the warranty runs out. The Audi is shamefully show. 335i is decently fast.

I was looking at both cars when I was car shopping, as well as the newer Subaru Impreza STI. I ended up buying a 2011 STI for a few reasons, it's a very easy car to work on, there aren't a bunch of electronics to crap out on me in the future, the aftermarket parts community is huge and parts are very affordable, and finally... chics dig hood scoops.

EDIT: Oh I see that you went with the S5... be ready to bend over for the dealership as they insert things in your butt when the warranty runs out.

Buy the tools from them yourself or on the internet. Also I would keep going to the dealership though with a car like that, even buy an extended warranty. That is only if I knew I was going to resell it later on instead of riding it til the wheels fell off. :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror

Its called a fantasy some people get in over there head with them sometimes :/

Oh and according to Kevin the kids picture in the 2013 picture thread he's zac efron lolol

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/2011/04/zac-efron-grabs-lunch-in-his-audi/

Next time you Wana make shit up.. Try not using a picture from the FIRST page of Google image search buddy.. Busted.. Edit: the picture was removed from the pic thread but still fucking funny Kevin..

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
Its called a fantasy some people get in over there head with them sometimes :/

Oh and according to Kevin the kids picture in the 2013 picture thread he's zac efron lolol

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/2011/04/zac-efron-grabs-lunch-in-his-audi/

Next time you Wana make shit up.. Try not using a picture from the FIRST page of Google image search buddy.. Busted.. Edit: the picture was removed from the pic thread but still fucking funny Kevin..

I have no idea what are you talking about

MerlinOfGLB

Wanderer
Hey Guys,
I own a German Auto Parts, Sales & Service Facilities > BmwMercedesAuto.com

As my experience i the field Audis & VW's have the most problems in German Engineering Cars,
Coolant / Overheating problems since 1990's and they haven't done quad diddly to modify there system, dont get me wrong they are great cars,
but only for leasing 2-3 years and returning it back, Now BMW / Mercedes are very reliable, always do services in time... dealer says 10K miles oil service thats BS
now that they offer free maintenance thats why they say bring it 10K miles as nothing will happen to the engine for its first 20-30K miles of 10K oil service tune up
always 5K miles synthetic Mobil 1 ext..
Mercedes will last you a life time specially the older ones i have couple of them and one of them is near 500K miles and it runs like a champ , i also have one bmw 325i 1990 with 500 plus miles :)
nowadays toyota / honda ect services cost more then german cars... unless you buy BMW 750i or mercedes S550 or higher ect... and after buying that im sure you dont mind paying more for service :)

anyways... cheers!