UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best PvP ever

avengerTNT

Wanderer
best PvP ever

there were somme realy nice action at coon today no ganging alot of ppl all started lick a raide and it continued lick a PvP filt and whis NO GZ and finly it wasent ganging pvp

i hop there will be more of this :p :D :p
all KOS are dead :cool:

avengerTNT said:
there were somme realy nice action at coon today no ganging alot of ppl all started lick a raide and it continued lick a PvP filt and whis NO GZ and finly it wasent ganging pvp

Not too good at English. :-/

Saffa

Sorceror
avengerTNT said:

hehe broken english...but we understand what u mean :D

dapper

Wanderer
what about a pvp 1vs1 on 18x18 arena... to know who is the best...

whe can collect about 5k each or more or minus... the winner take all the money.. and we will post the best hire...:D

avengerTNT

Wanderer
M E R L I N said:
what about a pvp 1vs1 on 18x18 arena... to know who is the best...

whe can collect about 5k each or more or minus... the winner take all the money.. and we will post the best hire...:D

seams a nice idead i willl lick to do it when i dont have lag and it onli hapen during early morning :mad: