UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper thread....

at least im remembered. thats all that matters. but again this is a package deal, you get me, and random comes to. just got off the phone with him. jus shoppin around for a new computer at the moment tho..... any suggestions???

if you can build your own. if you have a lot of money to waste get alienware :p. you could try http://ibuypower.com but personally i dont trust them im getting a new computer from HP tho and btw dont get a pentium get AMD 64 bit if you can.

btw i remember you from deadlys was it?

i was a gm for two days then i quit because outlaner said we had to be exactly like osi gms lol then i got a blessed vanq spear and a tweaked hally that was ranged and i did the harrower solo lol

F

first.class.mail

uh this wasnt about who you think was the best pvper.....................

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
ive had friends buy ibuypower... i gather they're pretty solid at building pc's but their warranty return policy on hardware is crappy. i guess they make you pay shipping or something... even tho its their defective stuff

L

Lil Wyte

Hah yea Elton and Wu definatly have the most insane cross healing i have seen...even though we ganked them it was still good to see you guys coming back around