UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggie aka Mr Perfect fast demo Lol

Biggie aka Mr Perfect fast demo Lol

In the rpv u can see how i avoid his para blow with my mirror images....
no para no run and the result is...dead in the guardzone :(

P.S Another short movie ;) soon i will post something bigger

Attachments

• Mae'Var_5-6_02.47.rpv
    19.1 KB · Views: 111
Re: Biggie aka Mr Perfect fast demo Lol

Meavar all you do is run soon as get someone does 1 or more damage and gank now please stay in trammel, we dont want pussys pvping in fel. Do yourself a favor and go kill some zombies then maybe you wont so scared.

pbguy434

Knight

snellbot;267446 said:
waytoplicestaff = necroman? lol :rolleyes:
It is good to know. Mr Necroman will always be just as pathetic as he was when I pimped out dexxer Magnus.

I didn't even watch the video, but I am pretty sure I will approve.

Yokozuna

Wanderer

heh...as far as I see.....there are only 2-3 max of biggie's guild members and they pretty much fight ALL reds (not selected ones) because most reds are either friends with half the shard or friends with everyone.

So don't be complaining and whine because he is bringing pvp from the blue side and trying to get others to do the same...but then some of you f***ers just love to recruit/10 man gank and just make the pvp go away and make it lame and then when a pk gets ganked...he complains and bitch cuz he thinks hes soooooo GOOD but really not.

snell

Sorceror

Do you call running scripts to auto run revealers 24 hours a day bringing pvp?

or sitting at brit moongate calling guards?

Yokozuna

Wanderer

umm revealers? - cuz of stupid maevar and his hiding and also other stealther archers

and calling guards? umm thats what we get if we are red...blues get that advantage...so why not use it?

How about the reds...all you guys got houses...so could you say the same all reds are house hiders, etc.

Dont even start to find excuses because all you reds are friends or just login to do your daily chat. And just camp at brit gate because your friends with every body...give me a break mayne.

Grow some balls and start to back stab people and make the game interesting. This is online you know.

I'm red and don't have "friends" as you call them. I pvp at the gate solo all the time, and I DON'T have a house.

Biggie and his gang are cowards; you're delusional.

That's it.

/endthread

pbguy434

Knight

Yokozuna;267594 said:
Grow some balls and start to back stab people and make the game interesting. This is online you know.

BUT TEH INTARWEB MATTERZ!!1!!

Yokozuna

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;267638 said:
I'm red and don't have "friends" as you call them. I pvp at the gate solo all the time, and I DON'T have a house.

Biggie and his gang are cowards; you're delusional.

That's it.

/endthread

Well im not flamming you am i?

I give you props then....and biggie and his gang? he has one gang...Nigel. Thats it.

So its 2 ppl vs all?

But I guess for you, you said you don't have friends right that are red? but you got blues that want to kiss your ass and heal you. Cuz they are afraid of dying from ANY pks. Which is lame.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Lucifall;267662 said:
Eh... tell me of a single blue who heals Slunk.

If I were out there, me. ;P

Yokozuna. Who is your pvp char nowadays? Don't see Blue Sanja out there or Yokozuna himself.

pbguy434;267456 said:
pimped out dexxer Magnus.

That had to be funniest thing ive heard in months. Magnus was nothin but a trammy on all his characters and quit cause he got owned too much, now all he does is troll the forums. I wish I was cool like that too.

Lucifall

Knight

And Necroman could only kill people with blood oath, even precasting it on duels before the wall dropped. Magnus > Necroman in any possible aspect. Oh, same for Mr Perfect, actually, Mr Handicapped.

Biggie's Ninja macer totally owned , this time the rpv is 3 mins ;)

Attachments

• Mae'Var_5-7_01.42.rpv
    128.8 KB · Views: 31

lokkz

Wanderer

LOL

and btw Yoko, dont defend someone that dont do shit to make things better to pvp...

necroman is the blue side?? c'mon... the guy is one of the oldest demise players, and all he does is blue gank/guard whack or use 3 accounts with easyUO BOTs revealing 24/7 days a week. yet i havent seen any punishment to his BOT chars with easyUO... sooner or later he will get it, since its illegal.

Not to say that a guy with such old accounts, with many chars, NEVER and i say, NEVER play his red char... Pehzante, a mage, but seens he dont like to play him.

But i must admit i like his guild, at least they sometimes leave gz for a quick run to the other gz to the north hehe but they fight well when the numbers allow.

real funny mae hahuauh

_Nish

Wanderer

goat is the mamal. He have the point.

/secondattempttoendthethread