UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blah.

Blah.

Here is a link to a site which hosts RPVs (Razor recorded UO movies). I will be utilizing this website, and hopefully a few of you do also.

I'm curious to see other ppl rumble...

www.uomovies.com

Yeah.. me either. But hopefully some people record some UOGamers fights.. like last night for example:

LoC vs IC vs W@R vs P F vs GOD in Delucia.

That shit was fucking nuts. Everyone either red/orange to eachother, and mass bodies flyin around. =/

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Im noob to the whole RPVs but what does it take to record a movie? Is the option in razor (i use krrios havn't touched razor in a long time.) Does it take alot of CPU usage to record while in combat? (512 megs of ram is all i got)

Kumba[IC] said:
Im noob to the whole RPVs but what does it take to record a movie? Is the option in razor (i use krrios havn't touched razor in a long time.) Does it take alot of CPU usage to record while in combat? (512 megs of ram is all i got)

I got 258 of RAM, and it doesn't take much at all. You don't even know it's recording, really.

It's a tab in Razor (v 1.15 or higher), tab named (Video Capture), you just hit "Begin Recording", and go on your merry way =)

When you're done, you just hit the button "Stop Recording", and a 20 min RPV is pretty much 300 kb. Very upload friendly.

You must have Razor to view RPV's. You just open up the UO client w/ razor, and go to video capture tab, and "open", browse for the file, and then hit play.

Don't try moving the character around during the movie, or it will fuck it up. You can, however, open up skills, bars.. etc. Just don't try to move him =)

Ataris

Wanderer
at del.. that was funny shit.. . EVERYONE in duel pits went out on chaos and dropped him under 3 seconds.. sooo funny.. like everyone put poker on pause to drop him.. fun times

how do you play these razor videos again?

strtrk

Wanderer
Wu-Gambino said:
If my home IP wasn't banned from these forums, I might post some RPV's of what I found in some of IC's Houses!

well quit dancing around it and find a way to post them.

Who

Wanderer
Wu-Gambino said:
If my home IP wasn't banned from these forums, I might post some RPV's of what I found in some of IC's Houses!
If your on DSL or cable just use a proxy server...