UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blank scrolls.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Whats the best way to get hold of bulk Blank Scrolls? Is there a player vendor for them in fel? Should I just get runes to all tram and fel mage shops and buy them off NPC vendors in 20's? How do people get theirs?

Whats the best way to get hold of bulk Blank Scrolls? Is there a player vendor for them in fel? Should I just get runes to all tram and fel mage shops and buy them off NPC vendors in 20's? How do people get theirs?
NPC mages, mapmakers, scribes, and real estate brokers all have them. Just watch out for faction pricing in Fel, and keep an eye on mapmakers as I've occasionally seen them charge 12gp instead of 5 (this was in Tram). Not sure if it was due to overbuying or what, and have never seen it on anything but mapmakers. Just leave a couple for me, I might need to fill necro books again soon ;)