UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brit Fel Gate House

Re: Brit Fel Gate House

Its too bad he got banned.

And so soon after he crafted that absolutely retarded mace.

SSI 25%
DCI 14%
Hit Lower Defence 50%
Hit Mana Leech 43%
FC1
100% Fire Damage

Gives my necro macer a pretty big erection.

cmcmcm

Knight

oww another guy banned

why ? :(

and why this house dropped fast like this? or he just give to rmac the house :) ?

edit: now i saw the house preety sweet.

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer

lol dingus if I could I would, and arkanis didnt give me the house his 3 houses got instant wiped no items dropped they simply got [wiped.

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;349887 said:
Its too bad he got banned.

And so soon after he crafted that absolutely retarded mace.

SSI 25%
DCI 14%
Hit Lower Defence 50%
Hit Mana Leech 43%
FC1
100% Fire Damage

Gives my necro macer a pretty big erection.

haha maybe "Crafting that mace" had something to do with it

RockEye

Knight

I hope that retarded yumi (which Mae'var uses) was deleted with Arkanis's stuff... cuz it was really his property.

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer

RockEye;349965 said:
I hope that retarded yumi (which Mae'var uses) was deleted with Arkanis's stuff... cuz it was really his property.

This is not a thread about crying because Mae'Var owns you all the time. Please keep the tears off this thread Thank-you

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

I'll offer you house value so I can drop all the walls and leave it as a plot so people can't hide in it. And make it public.

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer

Oh and just for the record. Theres no need for Chi to be posting on the thread because the house will not be sold to zerg guilds sorry :(. Thanks again.

cuattamu

Knight

Rmac-Demise;350087 said:
Oh and just for the record. Theres no need for Chi to be posting on the thread because the house will not be sold to zerg guilds sorry :(. Thanks again.

I absolutely agree. You should sell it to a member of -S-, [[][, EPA, BOPE , dci, soda, ZERG, ^A^ , GUNZ or ATHF. (I would mention fm and RW but I havent seen them for a while) They would make much better use of it.

cuattamu;350122 said:
I absolutely agree. You should sell it to a member of -S-, [[][, EPA, BOPE , dci, soda, ZERG, ^A^ , GUNZ or ATHF. (I would mention fm and RW but I havent seen them for a while) They would make much better use of it.

yes its perfect for storing regs we loot off chi, and rw = SS

Tempest

Knight

cuattamu;350122 said:

Thought we cleared this up?

I'm the only one in dci and twizlerz is the only one in soda, not including the one char I have in there which I never use anymore. In all honestly theres only 2 people with the -S- tag that's out there in fel and that's me and Paul.

Call us Zerg guilds but its really just one person for their own guild.

Makes no difference in who we are and we're -S-

Zerg was made out of randomness and barcode was a guild that cucumber jim made to incorporate new players into the fel playerbase.

Hyphy Train;350137 said:
Thought we cleared this up?

I'm the only one in dci and twizlerz is the only one in soda, not including the one char I have in there which I never use anymore. In all honestly theres only 2 people with the -S- tag that's out there in fel and that's me and Paul.

Call us Zerg guilds but its really just one person for their own guild.

Makes no difference in who we are and we're -S-

Zerg was made out of randomness and barcode was a guild that cucumber jim made to incorporate new players into the fel playerbase.

He said he should sell it to you guys.. not, not sell it to you guys because you zerg.. read what he said imo.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

I am just trying to give you a solid offer :( I guess my offer isn't good enough for you..Sorry for wasting your well spent time sir!