UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can't see avatars :\

Kenshin

Wanderer
Can't see avatars :\

Well, actually i have never could, but realized it just today, i can't see avatars (and maybe sigs if anyone has a pic on it) while browsing the forum but, i CAN see them if i look into the user's profile, is this meant to be like this or in the case it's not, anyone has a suggestion? I have it activated to see them in my options and i can see avatar's and sigs in every other forum i check. :\

kio123

Knight
i cant even upload an avatar let alone seeing. how do you upload one?
i see some broken picture links in staff members names but thats only that.

psz

Administrator
Use the "Default" skin to see Avatars. The "Normal" Demise skin doesn't seem to show them.

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
OMFG psz..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I wouldn't see that post huh, putting it in off-topic, sneaky lil you.. well, I said I'dd haunt you, so here I am ;)

Does this mean you're thinking of coming back ??

pbguy434

Knight
Day = 24 hours.
I sleep from 9:00 to 6:30.
Sleep = 9 hours, 30 minutes.
I get ready for school and go to school from 6:30 to 2:30.
School and bus-rides plus getting ready = 9 hours.
Dinner = 30 minutes.
Homework = usually between 1 hour and 2 hours, sometimes more if I get a big project thing.

24 - 9.5 - 9 - .5 - 1.5 = 3.5

Three and a half hours of play time. On tuesdays I have a club at school and my Bass lessons. Those are back to back and take until 5:00. I usually squeeze in a little more than 1 and a half hours.

Wednesdays I have a math turor that takes 1 and a half hours, so no UO time there.

And in my UO time, I am not on the forums all the time. Heck, its not even UO time, its Internet time. Talking to people, goin to other site, playin other games, maybe just maybe goin outside!

I don't spend a lot of time on the forums, I don't just hit refresh on the forums waiting to reply to a post. I come home from school, usually about more than a full page of new posts, and I reply to them. So you right, I apparently spend way too much time on UO.

And typing really fast helps.

Just worked out my rough posts per day. An absolutely massive count of...9.5 posts a day! I must spend tons of time on the forums.