UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Casting level 8 spells while running

Is it possible to cast;

Explosion
Evil omen
Meteor swarm
Painspike

All while running, not stopping a single time to preload a spell?

If so, I would like to know how, because I witnessed this take place last night at Brit Gate.

MMMartin

Squire
evil omen ... i think close yea... 0.25 seems me delay, it look like instant

pain strike is ... a bit slowest casting... 0.5 maybe here a bit stop char

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Even running ce and any other cheats. The spells you listed cannot be casted faster then what the server is set. 1 thing is what silvertiger said you might have had some packet loss.

Maybe, maybe not. Both are possibilities...

I ping on the daily 30-50ms and didnt even experience a single lag spike last night, hence I was only online for 45 minutes.

A guildmate witnessed it aswell, he asked me "did you just see that"? Well ofcourse I did.

So if i had a mishap in packet loss, he mustve had it aswell, knowing that he saw the same EXACT thing?

Just food for thought.

Maloskies

Squire
Yes, I won't say any names, because there is no proof, but there definitely is a speed hack going around on a few players, blatantly obvious skipping across the screen, and casting while running.

Not to mention
Autoloot
Auto healing
Tile scanning for teleports

All of which I've dabbled with on easy uo, and it is very easy to write those scripts for it.

I got my video recorder up and running in 1080p, so I'm going to start recording my adventures in fel on demise.

All in all, it doesn't really matter THAT much with uosteam, it just prolongs fights even more, the shitty players will still die the most.

Last edited: