UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

chiv or anatomy

aputamkon

Wanderer
i have a tight template which has swords and tactics. i only have 100 points left to spend. should i get anatomy? or put most of it in chiv say 60 and the rest in my existing skills?

zulu2401

Squire
Depends on what you want to achieve. More damage=anatomy. Remove mortal=chiv. Chiv needs casting though at least 2/6

zulu2401

Squire
Not really unless you're fighting a complete idiot. Consecrete targets lowest total resist. Consecrete is negated by quiver of blight tho I believe so doesn't do much good to use that spell. I've seen it do massive damage just because people forget to use magic reflect or reactive armor after server restart but other than that, an experienced player with a good suit then you are just wasting mana with that spell tbh

zulu2401

Squire
Chiv removes curse well if you have good karma though so it's not a complete loss. Honestly unless you are 4/6 don't bother with chiv heals until u are offscreen and can't be fizzled or run around in protection in which case you get para spammed by faggots with no pvp skill.

zulu2401

Squire
If you want my opinion get as close as 150 dex you can for those 4 sec bandage heals and chug pots like a maniac. You can even add alchemy and some EP to your suit rather than have anatomy. Those conflags are nasty with a well placed para blow and lucky throw

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I think the more important question is this for pvp or pvm, because Chiv will provide more damage and utility than anatomy vs monsters. However if its a pvp template u should post the whole template and what weps you use to get the best advice possible.

aputamkon

Wanderer
ok i admit its propably not the most damaging template but here it is. this is what my char is to look like most of the way there minus a ps .
bush 120
hide 100
parry 120
stealth 60
swords 120
tactics 100
this leave me 80 points. now my plan of course is to stealth around fel and find people not paying goods attention and then spring into action and if necessary o use shadow strike or get far enough away to stealth my self out of danger. so in pvp i dont have healing on my template so there is no healing bonus form anatomy. the only bonus would be in damage. but or general purpose chiv at 80 with good karma should give me heals in the 40ies? and a lot more utility. the eoo and consecrate weapon must offer some dmg in pvp. but which is more? is the dmg that anatomy will give me more then chiv in pvp? my main tactic will be burst dps i hope i figure if i pop out at the right time i can get in a few good hits maybe a para with the bokoto or a dismount? so pretty much a stealth samurai

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
ok i admit its propably not the most damaging template but here it is. this is what my char is to look like most of the way there minus a ps .
bush 120
hide 100
parry 120
stealth 60
swords 120
tactics 100
this leave me 80 points. now my plan of course is to stealth around fel and find people not paying goods attention and then spring into action and if necessary o use shadow strike or get far enough away to stealth my self out of danger. so in pvp i dont have healing on my template so there is no healing bonus form anatomy. the only bonus would be in damage. but or general purpose chiv at 80 with good karma should give me heals in the 40ies? and a lot more utility. the eoo and consecrate weapon must offer some dmg in pvp. but which is more? is the dmg that anatomy will give me more then chiv in pvp? my main tactic will be burst dps i hope i figure if i pop out at the right time i can get in a few good hits maybe a para with the bokoto or a dismount? so pretty much a stealth samurai
Pretty sure you need 80 stealth for shadow strike. If you are looking for farmers, then grab that 80 stealth, throw the last 60 in chiv. Enemy of one does little to no good in PvP (I think it is 0.) Probably be a good idea to stack hci and dci. My script has murderers included. Just ask the three hz goons that caught me checking bloods on my samp. You may even want to go with archery over swords in this case. Good luck!

If you are thinking of people around Brit gate or spawns, you might want to do something different with your template.

zulu2401

Squire
You need ninja, not Bushido, which makes parry useless without a shield. Having stealth without shadow jump is no fun and makes your template ineffective. Honestly you need to shoot for 3/6-4/6 casting so you can chase people with shadow jumps. So if you really want to keep Bushido for the bokuto then drop parry get ninja

aputamkon

Wanderer
You need ninja, not Bushido, which makes parry useless without a shield. Having stealth without shadow jump is no fun and makes your template ineffective. Honestly you need to shoot for 3/6-4/6 casting so you can chase people with shadow jumps. So if you really want to keep Bushido for the bokuto then drop parry get ninja
What is so good about shadow jump?

zulu2401

Squire
Look at it this way. If you can't smoke bomb, you die, if you can't animal form, dead, if you can't shadow jump offscreen or use it to chase someone you will never kill anyone or get away.