UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Choice for u best Tamer in Demise!!!!!!!!

Choice u best hiryu in demise....

The best hiryu in demise...... please post:

Hiryu's name:
Owner:
Hits:
Stamina:
Mana:
Strength:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Barding Difficulty:

Physical Resistances:
Fire Resistances:
Cold Resistances:
Poison Resistances:
Energy Resistances:

pbguy434

Knight
Asha, she is godly.

But what do you mean best tamer? Pretty much all tamers are the same. I think the best pet and its owner should be the question.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Eragon's bakes rule all. I'm not sure who that guy is, but man he can tame his butt off. I've seen his bakes wreak havoc in the gaunt.

He's just nasty.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
You know, dying is what makes the game fun.(I should know) It adds excitement and danger to the game. If I played the game and never died, I'd have to find a new game to play.

Also, Eragon did solo both his bakes. Just not without dying. So there.

hiryus can be defeated with a fully trained dragon and bake combo easy =P....

(I prefer drag and bake if I can use them, and movement is not that important...)

but yeah, bakes aren't hard to tame.....I use my mare as meat shield if it broke peace....(1st target, mare, in which case I peace it again and get off screen....with mare...)

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
once you get to a certain level of knowledge and skill with a tamer, it gets iffy as to who could be something of a best. i know im not the best tamer around, and ive soloed the DF with drag and mare, and i know my lil bro was able to do it when he still played, and i know rhun can and at least several others, so there gets to be kind of a plateau with taming skills once you know what to do.