UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Combine cloth

Burnhazel88

Wanderer
is this no longer an option. Was off the game a few years but i remember using this function and i thought it was on the sewing kit. am i missing something or is this not an option anymore.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Again I don't know if you can view the link
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/413342/page-4#post-3377084

When tailoring with single or multiple piles of cloth/uncut cloth of the same hue, tailoring will act as normal. However, when there are multiple hues a target comes up allowing you to select a pile of cloth. Selecting a pile will use only piles of cloth of that color. This also works for leather as well for cut up dyed leather (or anything you want to use a hue selector with). When clicking combine cloth, all piles of cloth/uncut cloth are combined into piles of uncut cloth separated by hue. When clicking cut-up cloth, all bolts of cloth are converted to piles of uncut cloth separated by hue. This should be just like OSI as far as I know. I'm not so sure about the leather though. Is cut up dyed leather supposed to keep their hue (works that way in current SVN)?

Copern, Sep 29, 2009

I guess it got left in one of the "to do" piles and in this case the pile is "In Development"