UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise PvP

INFEKTION

Wanderer
I am newer to this server, and just curious as to why Demise PvP is not faction based, would this finally prove that Hz is not the dominate guild, just because of stat/skill loss for 20 minutes?

My Challenge, is to get the major pvp guilds to join factions to rid this server of this scum named Hz.

Maloskies

Squire
Yet another thread about HZ
I agree. TBH, I think it's just the style of demise pvp. So when a new player joins the server and decides to try out pvp, he gets ganked down by hz, and the style of hz is to raid people on level 1-2 spawn and just leave, or to just have 10 people sit at the gate and para gank, or house hide. Although we do get some good fights from time to time and you beat people outnumbered etc., you can't deny that this is mostly the case. I'm not saying that it's wrong, that's just how fel works, so as long as there are new players joining demise and being victims of these tactics, there are always going to be endless hz hate threads.

Ajani

Page
candybears

INFEKTION

Wanderer
Hard to imagine such a great game that has gone down the poo hole because of this new cheat program, UOsteam, the original UO assist program that was supported by Origin Entertainment did not allow these "dump" scripts to be played which is making the pvp scene unfair to newer players, I am just curious as to how long until we are able to use other cheats such as SpeederXP or CheatEngine???

zulu2401

Squire
Hard to imagine such a great game that has gone down the poo hole because of this new cheat program, UOsteam, the original UO assist program that was supported by Origin Entertainment did not allow these "dump" scripts to be played which is making the pvp scene unfair to newer players, I am just curious as to how long until we are able to use other cheats such as SpeederXP or CheatEngine???
I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't already in use. After all, a guy from Poland or Brazil will cry about ping issues when they die, then they chase you down or flat outrun you in a straight line. If you know the answer, please explain lol. Foreigners shouldn't even come close to my 40-50 ping which is now worse thanks to the server move I'm up 70-90 most of the time. So yes I would love to know why a foreigner can chase your ass down.

Diegao2006cr

Sorceror
I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't already in use. After all, a guy from Poland or Brazil will cry about ping issues when they die, then they chase you down or flat outrun you in a straight line. If you know the answer, please explain lol. Foreigners shouldn't even come close to my 40-50 ping which is now worse thanks to the server move I'm up 70-90 most of the time. So yes I would love to know why a foreigner can chase your ass down.
I think that ping 0 - 180 (constantly) doesnt make difference when u run in a straight line. It makes difference on cast delay.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I think that ping 0 - 180 (constantly) doesnt make difference when u run in a straight line. It makes difference on cast delay.

Don't bother, countless people have tried to explain the difference betwen having a high ping and on the other hand having packet loss. They still do not grasp the concept.

zulu2401

Squire
Two largest guilds on the server actually work together to fight unmanned, inexperienced ungeared KVG and still get whipped. :( That's how you pvp boys