UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Raffle!

A

ASayre

Demise Raffle!

http://www.uodemise.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=15&category_id=5

Grand prize: Hooded Shroud of Shadows
Runner up: 500,000 gold.

Each raffle ticket is 1 US dollar. buying more than one increases your chance of winning obviously. Raffle will end on June 24th, 2005.

A lot of money was just spent on the UOGamers' collection of shards, so, we need to try and recoup some of that! These are only $1, and you have a chance of winning a one-of-a-kind item!

Please leave these items in your bank so you don't lose 'em and so it's easy to find you to give you your reward if you win either of the prizes

(To claim a donation after donating for one, type [claimdonation ingame and fill out the details)

ASayre8 said:
http://www.uodemise.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=15&category_id=5

Grand prize: Hooded Shroud of Shadows
Runner up: 500,000 gold.

Each raffle ticket is 1 US dollar. buying more than one increases your chance of winning obviously. Raffle will end on June 24th, 2005.

A lot of money was just spent on the UOGamers' collection of shards, so, we need to try and recoup some of that! These are only $1, and you have a chance of winning a one-of-a-kind item!

(To claim a donation after donating for one, type [claimdonation ingame and fill out the details)

Good thing Questar isn't here anymore otherwise 500 of these would be bought by one person.

A

ASayre

SlipTongue69 said:
Good thing Questar isn't here anymore otherwise 500 of these would be bought by one person.

No, he'd just SAY he would but get his mother to buy 1 and then claim he's above the rules cause he donated ;p

A

ASayre

valakivi said:
can u update how many dollars are donated to see our chances?

No-can-do, besides, It'd be constantly changing.

On a completely unrelated note cause I dont' want to make a new post:

A

ASayre

Bardic said:
I really want to get one, but i don't have money...... :D
I Hope I can get one for free lol....

Nope ;p

And on a side note, the Lag is gone and the donation system is back up!

vAlAkIvI

Page
I have a question: if i decide to "donate" a large ammount of $$$ can i get the hooded robe without participating in a raffle?

A

ASayre

valakivi said:
I have a question: if i decide to "donate" a large ammount of $$$ can i get the hooded robe without participating in a raffle?

In an attempt to keep the raffle fair, you cannot currently donate specifically FOR it. But, because of sheer odds, buying a lot of tickets will give you a really good chance of winning it.

vAlAkIvI

Page
ASayre8 said:
In an attempt to keep the raffle fair, you cannot currently donate specifically FOR it. But, because of sheer odds, buying a lot of tickets will give you a really good chance of winning it.

ic, i will try to win it fair an square, but if i dont win, i will offer some $$$ for it anyways :)

psz

Administrator
Don't look at me. I'm broke (house-hunting, remember?)

Besides, that's why you cut Dwanny's grass, right? ;->

vAlAkIvI

Page
hehe, psz i give u a paid trip to my hotel if u gimme the robe, lol just kidding but u are invited here and any admin cause i love demise ;)

Drull-demise

Wanderer
I remember way back when, when me and Fragile found a hooded robe in a locked crate, in covetous. I was the first to touch it! mmm.