UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DI from items

how much DI i need from jewels/weapon etc to get max in pvm (300?)

as archer with chiv
i use slayers for each type of monster + enemy of one + consecrate weapon and divine fury, so how much this all give me and how much more i need to reach max?

Akka

Sorceror
talisman killer bonus? like lich lord killer 99% talisman. also if you have bushido and honor your target youll get a damage bonus

100% from items is max? ;o
i have this already, so no point changing jewels lets say to get another 20? but i think that i hit more when i change gear a little and got ~125 for a while to try.

and no i have no any slayer talismans, i run in doom so i dunno if any tali there is working. i use this 20DI tali from library

aloben

Wanderer
I think what the real big damage is know ressits of mobs , the extra damage with 100 or 90-80 isnt significant , i try with differents di and no change very much , and i choose other with less di For stats dex 155 and 45 hit chance , with cap of chance and swing of course the better is cap in all but this is other topic, but a i hear others options.