UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do any guilds have balls on this server?

Ironfist Max

Sorceror
Re: Do any guilds have balls on this server?

I am getting to the point where I will literally pay guilds money just to come fight us 8v8 or 10v10 just to have some fun fights!

Megumi

Wanderer

Ironfist Max said:
I am getting to the point where I will literally pay guilds money just to come fight us 8v8 or 10v10 just to have some fun fights!

Welcome (back) to UOGamers.

Notice how certain guilds talk shit but wont fight you? Yeah, fun times.

edit: typo

Two.One.Drop

Wanderer

I can't think of any guilds on the shard atm that actively field pvp with nuts. I can't even think of any notable pvp guilds with reputation on the shard at all atm.

Two.One.Drop

Wanderer

Yea I can count on 1 hand how many guilds can hold their own on the field without resorting to being complete and utter faggots. Let's see, there's

c2w - good players who adapted well from their precast days(even though they are still faggots)
/v\ - haven't fought against them, but I personally know everyone in the guild is cool.
ck6 - that is if they're even still active?

and that's about it. GT is still getting our feet wet in terms of pvp, and we're extremly rusty, but at least we aren't afraid of pvp and dying.

selo

Wanderer

Two.One.Drop said:
and that's about it. GT is still getting our feet wet in terms of pvp, and we're extremly rusty, but at least we aren't afraid of pvp and dying.

Looking forward to seeing you more.

Fr0sty

Lord

if i had a guild id fight you even numbers. Other then that all I can offer is like a 1v6 :(.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

We average 6 at night. If you call that a zerg, I think you need to look up the definition of what zerg means.

a loller

Wanderer

Zerg? Mercenary isn't a zerg guild. Could you be anymore of a hypocrite, calling us a zerg when you are or were in SS?

Two.One.Drop said:
I can't think of any guilds on the shard atm that actively field pvp with nuts. I can't even think of any notable pvp guilds with reputation on the shard at all atm.
then you don't field pvp alot..

Two.One.Drop said:
yeah that must be it, mr. pond. del pond.
lol.... for the simple fact that you can't list any guilds that actively pvp means that you don't.. so i guess it is you at del pond all the time.. Whats the matter, do you not pvp unless you have 8 on??? Learn to pvp without a zerg.