UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Does anyone else have a Bearded Dragon?

Or a lizard or snake or any other reptile?
I have had my beardie for a couple weeks now and he is the apple of my eye. His name is Sullivan, but I call him Sully. He's a leatherback.
I wanted to get one at Repticon this year but I got sick and ended up not being able to make it.
A girl I work with called me and told me she had something for me and Sully was waiting for me at my job! Isnt he
adorable?
We have a regular at my job who brings hers in and he is such a beauty!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Had one just a bit smaller then that big one :) well it was my brothers but he moved and gave to to me to find a good home for him and our cousin took him :) badass lil monsters though! ;)

Arent they though? Mine is such a cuddler. He used to be jumpy at first but now he stays in my scarf and sleeps. I seriously cant wait until he gets big so I can take him everywhere with me. He had a pretty big shed the other day so he's just a-growing.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yea.... Lol quite badass... I didn't like raise mine tho... My brother like breast fed the thing and I think it loved him but it thought I was some kinda rapist and would just all kill on sight unless I had me some collard greens for him lol.. Even then there was no touching him without some kinda aggro :/

haven't seen him or heard from my cousin since he took him but he got the dragon for him and his little boy to take care of/bond over or what ever kinda thing so hopefully he's tamed down lol