UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e sigh mickey munday

scorxx

Sorceror
You tell me to money duel, First you set it as 5x accidently so I kill myself.. after you say this duel doesnt count (btw you asked me to alchy duel). Then you say ok 1-0 we argue, I say fuck it you got 1 win I have 1 lost, So I duel you again, merk you (this time I set the alchy rules).. I duel you again Merk you again you claim I lagged, so I said fuck it... Dueled you again killed you in like 25 seconds, and you just fuckin bounce out and recall without saying anything.

You owe me 1mil. PAY UP

Sirkah

Sorceror
i can vouch, me and about 5 others saw the entire thing go down.

told you this kid asmodai was a fuckin bitch

Sirkah

Sorceror
LOLOLOLOL

who are you trying to save face for? Literally like 5-6 people was watching and making fun of you the entire time. Soothsayer straight dropped you and you were not overloaded

hahaha.

talk all this shit to me, and then you lose to soothsayer and you dont even pay up.

god you a biiiiiiiiitch

scorxx

Sorceror
LOL, you never once said overloaded.. how can you be overloaded you faught before that fight and claimed lag... you never once said you were overloaded the previous fight, and you didn't recall out to restock. MORE EXCUSES????

Pay up you owe me 1 mil.

LOLOLOLOL

who are you trying to save face for? Literally like 5-6 people was watching and making fun of you the entire time. Soothsayer straight dropped you and you were not overloaded

hahaha.

talk all this shit to me, and then you lose to soothsayer and you dont even pay up.

god you a biiiiiiiiitch

Sirkah

Sorceror
yea i tried telling you before you even dueled him he was gonna be a bitch about all this. It was a lose lose situation for you. If he got lucky and beat you, hed of made fun of you for sucking. If you beat him, you risked the chance of losing and he would never have paid. Fucking pathetic. Kid should never talk to me ever again.

Sirkah

Sorceror
something needs to be done to settle this shit once and for all
thought i had settled this for when i beat neon whistle in front of all his guild members for money on several occasions. After every time i beat him, he says that he knows im better than he is. And then after a day has settled him and his groupies are back to doing the shit they had done before hand.

Sirkah

Sorceror
yea clearly it was 2v1 with me at 100 mana LOL
you have something you can be doing rather than talking on this board. such as paying up.

bitch.

(i love this, you talk all this shit to me, and then you talk to soothsayer and he puts you in your place!!! rofl!!!)

scorxx

Sorceror
100% mana doesn't mean you didn't punch a g heal or something to that extent, not saying you did as I wasn't there..

Either way, you owe me 1mil cuz you got straight owned. so pay up

Sirkah

Sorceror
its sad how pathetic he is at this game.

all he can do is post SS's of his friends achievements, and ride on their 15 seconds of glory.

But what has he ever accomplished in and done for all by himself? Losing money and not paying up? Shows a lot of character, haha!

its sad how pathetic he is at this game.

all he can do is post SS's of his friends achievements, and ride on their 15 seconds of glory.

But what has he ever accomplished in and done for all by himself? Losing money and not paying up? Shows a lot of character, haha!

Friends accomplishments? I posted a screen shot of two gold trophies I won in the same day lol. Not to mention I am killing you in all those screen shots except for one. Don't get mad because you're a scrub and still haven't figured out how to play this game yet. :/

Sirkah

Sorceror
i would offer to alchy pit you for mils. But i know you wont accept, but even if you did you wouldnt pay LOLOL

i would also offer you 1v1 field for mils. But i know you wont accept, but even if you did you would gank LOLOL.

Death To You

Sorceror
Friends accomplishments? I posted a screen shot of two gold trophies I won in the same day lol. Not to mention I am killing you in all those screen shots except for one. Don't get mad because you're a scrub and still haven't figured out how to play this game yet. :/
Weren't they ctfs? lol.