UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Evilmageguy

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
Evilmageguy

Wow another pointless flame thread!!!

not really

good 1v1 out there bro nice to know somone still sticks around for em occasionaly :D

evilmageguy

Wanderer
Yea well you did good, and I got cocky you deserved the win. But I'm glad to see that everyone here is not a prick. Good fight.

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
lol funniest line ever sasuke...everytime i fight you, you cast explo.ebolt.........then run run runrunrunrunrurnurnrunrurnurn call for help run runrunrunrunrurnunrunrun.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
uhhh your minax...im minax...yeah gj there we obviously fight alot...and the reason i ran from you when you when i was TB was gm scribe once your reflect was gone and i healed...you ran...gf evil

Roman I remember you from SL. You were the guy in the fuckin base nobody wanted to res. Stfu with your shit talking newb you fuckin blow.

Chipus-

Wanderer
Why is he a newb? Just because no one ressed him? lol. :rolleyes: As far as i have seen Roman only PvPs alone and has a fairly good score. (Last time i saw). Uncle Fu you would be about -100 if you tried to PvP solo.