UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explain me that.

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer

And Crikey... Calm down.

Lance_25

Sorceror
The Swastika was around way before the Nazi Party used it on their flag.....it actually originated as part of Indian (India) religions around 3000 BC. so consider it explained.

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
The Swastika was around way before the Nazi Party used it on their flag.....it actually originated as part of Indian (India) religions around 3000 BC. so consider it explained.

I think you should study more, this is clearly a nazi swastika as you can see it's clockwise, and at 45 degrees. Indu swastika stays at 90 degrees, plus they can also be counterclockwise.

You tried to explain and close the case, but you deeply failed... I'm so sorry, but you cannot.

In 1935, the black swastika on a white circle with a crimson background became the national symbol of Germany. The major difference between the Nazi swastika and the ancient symbol of many different cultures, is that the Nazi swastika is at a slant, while the ancient swastika is rested flat.

The MORE YA KNOW!

Also, maybe the dude is blind. Maybe he just likes the symbol or the patterns. Maybe he is being ironic, or maybe he just doesn't give a flying fuck. Also this is the internet, how do you know it wasn't just photo-shopped for lawls?

Edit - After looking closer it does not seem to be photo-shopped. Unless the said photo-shopper has mad skills.

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
Yes, I also analyzed it and I didn't find any trail of photo editing. That's why I found this picture so interesting.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Just a dude with an amazing sense of irony imo.
I'd bet that was some kind of public dare gone horribly right.
Concerning photoshop... If he was wearing just a plain red shirt it actually would be super easy to impose that on there taken from another shirt, it's all primary colors. But it does look legit lol

Lance_25

Sorceror
I think you should study more, this is clearly a nazi swastika as you can see it's clockwise, and at 45 degrees. Indu swastica stays at 90 degrees.

You tried to explain and close the case, but you deeply failed... I'm so sorry, but you cannot.
lol, well maybe he doesn't know that?? haha

crikey

Sorceror

This. The boy is just showing off his religious beliefs
I think you should study more, this is clearly a nazi swastika as you can see it's clockwise, and at 45 degrees. Indu swastica stays at 90 degrees.

That Indian is just an poor ignorant fool, probably a rice farmer in the middle of east bumfuck. He probably never attended a single history class, and knows nothing of the history behind world war 2 and the Nazi regime.

Either that or he didn't get the memo: "WHITES ONLY"

Smokeuog

Sorceror
This. The boy is just showing off his religious beliefs

That Indian is just an poor ignorant fool, probably a rice farmer in the middle of east bumfuck. He probably never attended a single history class, and knows nothing of the history behind world war 2 and the Nazi regime.

Either that or he didn't get the memo: "WHITES ONLY"
Or hes as blind as Ol Clayton Bigsby..

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Careful man LOL! I nearly got BANNED for linking Chapelle clips in the past XD

#@*! YO COUCH
LOL shit.. I was going to link the whole dateline Clayton Bigsby sketch too.. Lol its only a 7 sec clip atleast.. Should be okay...maybe..