UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction talk

Sinner666

Wanderer
Faction talk

hey just wondering u guys know how u can talk to your guild via [g would there be anyway that a gm could set it up so u could talk to your faction??? cause gets annoying always having to run solo and get gankd lol

Who

Wanderer
Actually that is reserved for the commanding lord of the factoin:
With a limit of once every hour, a Faction Commander may send two speech messages to all online players within a faction, by speaking the words "message faction".
Once every hour the commander may send a global message to all online faction members in his faction. This is done by saying "message faction" - a prompt will appear asking them what they want to send as a message. The commander types in the text and hits enter - it is sent to all online faction mates.

Ejin

Wanderer
i think the "[g list" command should be added to UO Gamers like I have seen on other free shards..

This command tells you what members are online and tells you the location they are at "i.e the town of Britian."