UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For Lament and other horse killers

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
For Lament and other horse killers

Lament in an attempt to help make your gaming experience as fun as possible:

I vow to not kill another players mount unless he makes me chase him from one end of the world and back again.

As long as you return the favor.

megas

Wanderer
Just one time? I say kill a mount if they run from brit bank to their house next to despise... If you are grey/red/orange and you need to run to your house to fight one on one then fucking QUIT, you pussy ass bitch...

theRoadshow

Wanderer
megas said:
Just one time? I say kill a mount if they run from brit bank to their house next to despise... If you are grey/red/orange and you need to run to your house to fight one on one then fucking QUIT, you pussy ass bitch...

Them needing to fight 1v1 doesnt have anything to do with them being those colors. Most of the time, greys/reds and sometimes ojs have other enemies on their screen, going for the gank. When playing as a grey/red or oj, it just takes one mage with precasted ex to ruin a 1v1. Yes... there are times when these players run during a legit 1v1... just know that they dont have the skill to stay and fight you. But... I cant stand when a group of 10 try to gank a few reds/greys/ojs, and laugh when they run to a house or recall. What should they do instead... offer loot? Give points?

-_-

megas

Wanderer
I have no problem with someone running from a gank, that's not what I'm saying... I meant that if someone attacks me and then they turn and run to their house then why even attack me? It seems that if an attacker can't kill you in the first dump they run for the hills, or bitch about how lame you are for using potions...

Bldharvester

Wanderer
anyone remember fortresses?

i havnt played in a while but used to be outside brit gate and shit reds would buy up house spot and buld fortresses (house with doors on 2nd floor up) so they can att ppl and not get killed. that is bullshit but runnin away.... who cant stop someone from runnin, theres like 50 ways and with the playerbase as high as it is now theres no such thing as 1v1 unless ur dueling.

megas

Wanderer
Lol there is always one vs one... where have you been fighting? Go to the brit cem and you can always get a good one vs one, or just pull a red/blue away from the group.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
We all know if anyone has a chance to kill one anothers mount they will do it. Unless its bonded then it will be swiftly lured away.

The Warped

Wanderer
Fret not, my children.
For the Warped shall return and show the foolish nature of these misguided children.

A lil Grief never hurt anyone.