UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For those of you who STILL think Beats are good headphones

KoNNaN

Knight
I have the ath-m50 and they do sound amazing. The clarity at high volume is unmatched by any other.

Fides

Sorceror
the reason for Beats no longer being good is that they don't use "Monster" anymore. ya'know monster cables etc. they tried to start making their own internals and failed hard id never buy a new pair of beats

FacePump

Knight
these are what I have.. and they are great

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=...dphones/index.jsp#currentState=ie2_headphones

they run about 100 bucks.. I had the first generation.. and liked them so much I bought the 2nd gen.
bose rules it doesn't get any better. but your paying for quality, and not paying for rapstars/famous fags endorsements . its why id drop 100 bucks on earbuds, bose dosent need anyone to sell there products. The brand and quality of it speaks and sells itself.

the reason for Beats no longer being good is that they don't use "Monster" anymore. ya'know monster cables etc. they tried to start making their own internals and failed hard id never buy a new pair of beats

The old beats were just as bad tbh.

Fides

Sorceror
The old beats were just as bad tbh.

no the old beats sound was phenomenal at the time :p they just sold out

if i were to buy a new pair of headphones i would go with either jawbone or bose although bose aren't living up to their name as much anymore either...other competitors have been able to produce their quality sound for much cheaper

KoNNaN

Knight
You can't really compare the two. One is for kids to listen to their iphones with giant ear muffs and the other is professional studio quality audio.

Fides

Sorceror
nah they had some of the best internals you can get which is monster cables/monster audio which produces a really good sound. sadly that obv is no more