UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Game of Thrones Season 3

crikey

Sorceror
I've watched all the episodes so far, but god damn.....the show is sort of confusing. I can't even hold aproper discussion about any of the episodes because I can never remember any of the characters names. The names are too wacky.

Also really odd how the dude from season one, who I THOUGHT was like, the main character, the main good guy, gets fucking executed before the finale. WTF?!?!?

All I can really remember from season 2 is: "WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?!?!"

The midget dude is pretty funny, probably the most entertaining character. Midgets are kick ass. "I MADE THE BALd MAN CRY INTO THE PORRIDGE!"

And now here we are at season 3, and now zombies are comming. -_- Sorry game of thrones, but you probably shouldn't push the zombie thing when "the walking dead" sucks in 40,000,000 viewers each week!

Nevertheless, I will watch season 3, because there is nothing better to watch usually. Hopefully the faggot boy king gets some more feces thrown at him

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I just wanna see these cute little guys all grown up i dunno about anyone else. Near the end of the trailer we got to see one flying towards that ship, it looked like it was getting pretty big.

can't wait till we see some destruction, some fire, screaming unsuspecting villagers running for their lives, muahahah