UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gauntlet warrior template

drexil123

Sorceror
I would like to put together a gauntlet warrior template, that could survive on 110 weaponskill for now.
I think it would be fun to do a character that can use a shield, and just hang out in the gauntlet.
Any ideas?
I'm thinking

Mace
Chiv
Party
Heal
Resist
Tactics
Anat

drexil123

Sorceror
Ive got a sampire
swords 110
anat 100
chiv 60
necro 99
tactics ??
resist 100
parry 110
Bush 100

I can't even kill swoop :p

Nordon

Sorceror
Try killing Miasma with a relevant slayer.
Swoop is retardedly strong without an eagle prot tally and 120 weapon skill (perhaps even with those).
I think Balrons for test runs are also a nice option (especially if you can drop a paragon)

Do not use the SoulSeeker for anything other than Cyclops, Titans and possibly Daemons.

drexil123

Sorceror
Awesome. I'll try that.
Do you think it's worth it to buy 115 swords if I can't afford 120 right now?

Nordon

Sorceror
115 should be fine if you have HLD (Mace and Shield) glasses.
Otherwise, I'd say 120 is a must.
You could run gaunt when there are people there or someone with a pet to tank I guess.
I don't think soloing undergeared and underscrolled is an option.
People that have more than 0 experience with gaunt should reply :D

Xeasin

Sorceror
Why we dont need to prefer soulseeker? Indıka was suggest it to me. Also how about having macefigthing in abc warrior build

You have to do the Britain library collection. You can also buy them from players for 4kk.

http://www.uoguide.com/Britain_Library_Collection

Basically you have to get 88,889 battle axes turned in to the warrior in the Britain library. When I did it I had a runebook for all smith and weapon shops in faction towns with low taxes. Battle axes are 18gp there so it is about 1.6kk to get one yourself. I used a script to recall back to the library and turn the axes in but I didn't automate the buying. I think there may be a EUO script for that but I never looked into it. I can't remember how much time total it took me but I did it just a little bit at a time for two weeks while I had another character mining.