UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ghouls?

Ghouls?

Imagine this...

a bunch of "a ghoul" chars stealth up to a group of rpers. and start attacking whom ever is closest. They keep attacking the closest person until they are dead or their enemy is dead. The ghouls stagger out of hiding one by one relentlessly.

All the ghouls look the same except some have clubs, some poisoned butcher knives, pitchforks, warhammers, daggers, oh battle axes.

all the enemy hears is a loud groan before they get smacked up side the head by the first one with a poisoned meat cleaver. he tries to cure the poison but other ghouls start to appear and beat him into a bloody pulp! there is no escaping they are coming out of the ground all around him!

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/rp-recruitment/183745-creeping-doom-2.html#post1944433

Re: Ghouls?

Interesting idea. Problem will come when the guy just runs off on his mount and then comes back with precasted Blades. Hope you aren't in the open.

a guardian;1944445 said:
Interesting idea. Problem will come when the guy just runs off on his mount and then comes back with precasted Blades. Hope you aren't in the open.

heh they are for rp. We have our vamp chars to kill peeps like that. Ghouls are just cheap, fast chars that are lot of fun to play.

You dont stress out because you dont lose much when you die. a wep. oh noes... wait the guild supplies? oh noes...

hehe

Caz

Knight

heh we used similar chars called 'a bone knight' and 'a skeleton' for sieging cove with the necromancer plot. great fun.

Amazonia

Sorceror

:(

And the reasons of the other people banned weren't coded in the rules of forum. It was, well I guess everyone has same opinion.

Amazonia

Sorceror

I still can't believe Vek had 17 accounts!? Like... how... what the fuck lol it's almost impossible to have that much.

Amazonia;1947957 said:
I still can't believe Vek had 17 accounts!? Like... how... what the fuck lol it's almost impossible to have that much.

It was like that one orc who was caught with over 30 accounts. They were known accounts that the orcs used to keep control of all those houses around the orc fort area. But he did something stupid, he tried farming the halloween hand outs with all thirty accounts and staff could not look the other way for that one. Thats why you started seeing a lot of the orc housing fall and they had to create a second stone.

Vek

Sorceror

Amazonia;1947957 said:

Well in all honesty I was unaware that I had that many accounts, my IP used to constantly change and if i put in the wrong info, etc then bam new accnt, or if i logged in a friends account, bam new account register to me. Now Im not going to lie I was over the limit as far as known accounts, I used and was aware of 5 or 6 accounts, which is still illegal but either way im banned, not that it really matters.

Oh btw plauge i really like the ghouls idea sounds fun, would be cool to see it take off effectively.

Amazonia;1948281 said:
Oh yah I see, good thing their houses got dropped.

yeah, let's wreck the best, longest running role play guild on Hybrid. there's some positive change for the community.

I don't know if he really did try to farm Halloween stuff or not with these accounts, nor would I condone that, but praising harm to the orcs doesn't make sense.

then again since you're a troll and not a role player I guess it doesn't matter.

Caz

Knight

Black Thunder;1949730 said:
yeah, let's wreck the best, longest running role play guild on Hybrid. there's some positive change for the community.

I don't know if he really did try to farm Halloween stuff or not with these accounts, nor would I condone that, but praising harm to the orcs doesn't make sense.

then again since you're a troll and not a role player I guess it doesn't matter.

settle down :eek: i kill u!

Black Thunder;1949730 said:

Heh Yeah I got my information from staff and the orc himself. But there is no worry. Bloodclan Orc will never completely fall from hybrid. TcD won't let that happen. Orc is our most rivaled enemy as well as our most cherished friends. Weird I know... long history.

Middle Man

Sorceror

Just like this situation with Vek the only person who was directly punished was the offending player in the orc farming situation. All the other problems that came from after that (just like the players forum bans from veks situation) were more like collateral damage.

Emotions can run high with people when committed to a game or something like that and its always best to remember to take a breath, wait some time before responding when in such emotional states of mind. oh well