UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM's faction houses

GM's faction houses

Not sure how many there still are around, but i know like outside minax there is a few and i do believe around SL base aswell, havent checked though. Can the gm's remove them from being ageless since they aint aloud to be in factions anymore, so its senseless to have a house for a faction purpose for them now? Thx

grape-soda

Sorceror
actually vas maybe u should read more before u make pointless replys, what there saying is gms arent allowed to have any player chars in factions so having faction houses that are agless makes no sense whatsoever

Yea, cause they certainly would only play for a red char, and they dont use those houses for them. So i wouldnt mind having a SL house =)

phontain33

Wanderer
grape-soda said:
actually vas maybe u should read more before u make pointless replys, what there saying is gms arent allowed to have any player chars in factions so having faction houses that are agless makes no sense whatsoever

just because they have a house near a faction base dosnt mean they use them for factions..

I live next to trees but I dont lumberjack.

What he means, is, if the GMs move their house, then where will they put them? There are no spots left, and if they make an island for themselves, you'll complain.