UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goba

Anthony File

Sorceror
Nothing will be done unless you page a name in while they are still alive, and even then;
I was paging on the same farmers daily and even gave detailed lists of names and locations and nothing was done I still see the same people, at the same spots, still gathering afk.

Anthony File

Sorceror
It's an obvious problem that has been brought up numerous times. Nothing is done because if you kill them, the GMs "can't do anything about it." And if you leave them be, the GMs are nowhere to ever be seen. I mean it's not hard to catch these guys, look around fel minoc, yew, moonglow, and skarae and tell me you don't see a problem.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I agree with that logic, I kept killing them myself. GMs say they can't do anything if you kill them, but why let them gather for weeks on end just because the GMs are inactive?..
Dingbats shall fear Anthony the slime. Actually you help this shard, thanks for doing it.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror