UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

greater hiryu capped wrestle ++

Bama

Bug Huntress
120 should be the caps.
??

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/412492/page-2#post-3372390
Hiryu's on OSI never had more than 108 wrestling AFTER taming. They only existed here in the first place because the code to change the cap when tamed was bugged and didn't account for the case where skill was > 100 pretame and < 100 post tame. And that's where we got the paralyze for higher wrestling trick. Then someone "fixed" it by uncapping tamed ru's, fixed the insanity where 114 wrestling was a better find than 120 but didn't fix the core issue of not being as OSI. That's now been fixed and since the over skilled ru's were never as OSI they've been fixed like bake's were when they were fixed.

silvertiger

Knight
??

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/412492/page-2#post-3372390
Hiryu's on OSI never had more than 108 wrestling AFTER taming. They only existed here in the first place because the code to change the cap when tamed was bugged and didn't account for the case where skill was > 100 pretame and < 100 post tame. And that's where we got the paralyze for higher wrestling trick. Then someone "fixed" it by uncapping tamed ru's, fixed the insanity where 114 wrestling was a better find than 120 but didn't fix the core issue of not being as OSI. That's now been fixed and since the over skilled ru's were never as OSI they've been fixed like bake's were when they were fixed.
I'm glad you wait until someone posts something inaccurate. I was just reading from uostratics.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
I'm glad you wait until someone posts something inaccurate. I was just reading from uostratics.
its okay silvertiger its her job and shes good at it. thanks @Bama
and one more thing, that is exactly why i never go to that site based on original coding.. demise and uostractics = different modifications

MMMartin

Squire
well, i think too cap have be 120 wrestling and 110 tactics and anatomy... who care about osi... right now is complete unbalance hiryu
[how much hiryu are you see fight ??? doom or pearless... or other place ????]

it can be nice change, make use for hiryu
right now is like compare hiryu and cusdidne... too BIG GAP in strengh