UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HEAR YEE, HEAR YEE - To those of Brave soul!

HEAR YEE, HEAR YEE - To those of Brave soul!

Hear yee, hear yee - to thee of brave soul, and strong heart.
Leon Leoncuer, Conquerer of the Ancient Wyrm - Veltha'tkra, is calling fourth all men and women of fit statue, and fighting nature to save Britainnia!

Believe what you may - the squabble amongst the citzens of Britainnia has lead to its downfall. While the strongest of our land fight in civil war - fearing the return of Lady Minax, or believing rule is only wise for a council of mages - Evil seeps into our hearts.

I, Leon call upon any who can lift a sword, swing an axe, draw a bow, or sling a spell to heed my call to arms. Britainnia is no longer safe from Savages, Orcs, Demons, and murderers. It is up to you to stop them.

I am highly trained in military tactics, I will fight for you, if you fight for me. If fear shakes your heart, but fire burns in thy veins - I will teach thee how to fight!

Come hither, and make haste to the Britain Inn, just south of the west bank on Sunday, July 12th at the time of now shadows.

Food and drink will be provided at the cost of your ears for but a short while.

I hope too see thee there! And bring your swords!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: HEAR YEE, HEAR YEE - To those of Brave soul!

Hehe sorry i missed it. Had a dinner to attend irl