UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How the Japanese play Mario 64

crikey

Sorceror
The japanese language sound so badass lol. China should've taken note, since they sound like cartoon characters.

I still have my N64 and this game, hooked up with my other old consoles. Watching this brought back memories.

I haven't played this game for YEARS. I have to go play around with it for a ittle bit now lol, talktoyouall later

Talking about SM 64 here's a run of the guy who is holding the current world record for speed running the game getting all the 120 stars (without the use of a tool assistant , which mean that there is not cheats and that he is playing with the original game platform and controller) in around an hour and 44 minutes.

It's really impressive to watch.

surprisingly he is not japanese and just use this version of the game because the chats
take less time to skip in japanese.

he still stream on twitch sometime and try to beat his own record.

http://www.twitch.tv/siglemic

crikey

Sorceror
haha nice. I love watching speed runs, especially for 8bit NES games. I've seen someone beat the original super mario brothers, running THE ENTIRE TIME, never stopping. I don't think a human being could beat that speed lol....

Some of the mega man ones are fun too

crikey

Sorceror
Ocarina of Time speed runs are much more fun to watch. They use a lot more ridiculous glitches ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/wodahsr

When this guy stream OoT, he's pretty funny :p
haha that's funny. After watching a coupe mario n64 vids I found mysef watchin some ocarina of time vids. People were moonwalking threw the game lol...
The only thinig about that is Ocarina of time doesn't really require any skill lol, so it'snot really impressive for me to watch. My five year old cousin insisted on Christmas I play Ocarina of time with him, and the kid actually beat the fuckin game, a 5 year old child, with no help. Same kid can't even write straight lol. The game is very very easy

crikey

Sorceror
oh I've never seen any glitches during the billion hours I spent on that game ;P

I'll have to peepit

Fides

Sorceror
oh I've never seen any glitches during the billion hours I spent on that game ;P

I'll have to peepit

never seen the glitch of being able to use the canon outside the castle to the top (this is after you beat every level), and being able to literally fall inside of the castle?

crikey

Sorceror
never seen the glitch of being able to use the canon outside the castle to the top (this is after you beat every level), and being able to literally fall inside of the castle?
I was talking bout zelda ;P

But regardless, I've never fallen threw the castle lol. I went up, talked to yoshi to get the silly sparkly jump thingy, and that waspretty much it. I very rarely went back up there again.

Too bad the game wouldn't let you ride yoshi after you collected the 120 stars <_<