UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to study?

Fides

Sorceror
First World problems...

Ajax

Lord
printing and highlighting was my undergrad. post grad is all about not doing anything because it's an even bigger joke!

Ajax

Lord
What degree did you get?

I am finishing associates this semester then going to a higher school for bachelors and masters (Accounting)
Business administration, now MBA program. I did the same thing you did, associates through community college then transferred to a 4 year school. Now I get a hefty tuition break on post grad because I received my undergrad there.

shindig

Sorceror
I've got a 36" TV connected to watch movies, couple dell laptops, a big ass 47" plasma TV in the basement, multiple small monitors/desktops laying around and was just thinking about finding a drawing program for the tablet because drawing with the mouse in photoshop sucks.

I'm wrapping up an IT degree but spend most of my time programming and learning shit on my own, I hate hardware support I realized halfway through. In school we do java/perl, but I like C#