UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hunger Game style player ran event

Does this event interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I don't like player ran events

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't like Mister Pink so I won't participate because it's his idea and not my own guild leaders

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Mister Pink

Squire
Depending on shard interest I am contemplating setting up a free for all pvp event.

I haven't decided how, when, or if I'll do it, but I'm thinking something like this:

- Show up completely naked with no blessed items in your pack or on your person. (You will be snooped and all rule breakers will be banned from future events)
- Be unguilded and willing to Accept a guild invite. Upon death resign from the guild. Each round everyone will be re-added to the temporary guild.
- All templates welcome, but spell weaving books won't be on the ground.

- Location of the event won't be announced ahead of time. We will meet up at a designated place and then gated to a private home, and then gated to the event location, which will already have items on the ground. Turn off all cart and guild tracking for the event. Turn off scavenger as well.
- No multi-clienting or using another account to pass off items.

I would love for it to be a red, blue event, but unfortunately this wouldn't work because old grudges die hard and there is always some dick that tries to spoil a player ran event. Obviously this limits the ability of some to participate. Sadly that's just the way it is.

Prizes to be determined.

If you'd rather be interested in being a ref/organizer then say so
Thoughts?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Could be interesting.

Depending on when you do it, I would volounteer to record the event if I can get on for that time.

Mister Pink

Squire
I like it, but I voted the last one just because you gave the choice.

Yes I did. Some players would rather trash a fun event because of the organizer than giving it the opportunity to succeed on its own merit. That's why I'm willing to accept help from rivals from the past or whatever to get a fun event going.

Mister Pink

Squire
Could be interesting.

Depending on when you do it, I would volounteer to record the event if I can get on for that time.

Timing is everything for sure. I wouldn't want to even try the event with less than 15 people. A tall order, but if the prizes are right and people actually have interest then it would be fun. This post was more about gauging interest and seeing if others would be interested in even helping out.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Timing is everything for sure. I wouldn't want to even try the event with less than 15 people. A tall order, but if the prizes are right and people actually have interest then it would be fun. This post was more about gauging interest and seeing if others would be interested in even helping out.
While I would like to attempt a recording, I would also be willing to help you out in anyway I can.

silvertiger

Knight
I'm down. I guess I can change my vote to give you a more accurate head count. Giving away certain things are a good way to guarantee participation. ;)

zulu2401

Squire
Depending on shard interest I am contemplating setting up a free for all pvp event.

I haven't decided how, when, or if I'll do it, but I'm thinking something like this:

- Show up completely naked with no blessed items in your pack or on your person. (You will be snooped and all rule breakers will be banned from future events)
- Be unguilded and willing to Accept a guild invite. Upon death resign from the guild. Each round everyone will be re-added to the temporary guild.
- All templates welcome, but spell weaving books won't be on the ground.

- Location of the event won't be announced ahead of time. We will meet up at a designated place and then gated to a private home, and then gated to the event location, which will already have items on the ground. Turn off all cart and guild tracking for the event. Turn off scavenger as well.
- No multi-clienting or using another account to pass off items.

I would love for it to be a red, blue event, but unfortunately this wouldn't work because old grudges die hard and there is always some dick that tries to spoil a player ran event. Obviously this limits the ability of some to participate. Sadly that's just the way it is.

Prizes to be determined.

If you'd rather be interested in being a ref/organizer then say so
Thoughts?
Sounds like a great idea man but you can count on some Hz piece of shit to ruin it for everyone. Remember the v-day Harry?