UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I guess I wont be eating turkey!

I guess I wont be eating turkey!

Well the holidays are coming up, and I sure am going to miss stuffing my face with some sexy turkey and tons of delish food. As some of you may know I have some personal and health problems and I am both really excited and dreading my medical appointment weekend (on thanksgiving!) in Dominican Republic. If all goes well this weekend, you might not see me online for a month since December 21st. I miss you all already!
Perhaps I will try to log on the forum once in a while, but I dont know how the facilities or the flat (apartment) I will be staying on will be like. What do you suggest I do in that month of healing?

huh

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
I highly doubt her apartment will have a wireless connection if it doesn't have wired.

you never know, the neighbors could have wireless. and some ISP's offer wireless internet service. :D