UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Icecream!

Icecream!

Yum Yum,

What is your favorite icecream?

I like gellato, which is kinda like the same thing... but there's this great place called Pio Bello and they have this strawberry cheesecake gellato that owns...

Although my favorite will always be, strawberry, coconut, oh and mix strawberry sorbet with mango sorbet... thats about it.

Honor

Wanderer
I love NOGGER! Tasties ice cream in the whole sweden :) Chocolate and Vanilla :/ But now its called something else, the name got banned after 15 years ^^

KP182

Wanderer
mmm icecream:}}~~~~ ohhh
my favorite is chokolade mmm chokolade ohhh~~~~~
damn i eat all icecream of Lithuania all of them is tasty :}~~~~

Honor

Wanderer
qweazdak said:
Nogger got banned?!? whats wrong with that name?
nogger , nigger, the something ordered it. that is what i heard, and i havent seen a nogger in 1 year.

cookies and cream

and im sure u never heard of it only a few places in PA sell it but theres this ice cream called Moose Tracks and its fucking delicious

qweazdak said:
you scream, i scream, we all scream for ice cream

hahaha...fuck yeah! Cinnoman 4tSPOON!!!

Got moose tracks in Ohio too. Kinda weird. Reminds me of that fuggin' blue dinnosaur ice cream that was around about 12 or more years ago.

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Gotta be the Godivas ultiamte Dark so dark and rich after one bite you need a gallon of milk chocolate ice cream... other than that anything