UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ilsh slow spawn

Osi spawn a hella faster than Demis in comparison are Demis trying to replica exactly like OSI if so why are the spawn rate different?

In Ilsh like ancient wrym it spawn so slow it's so pathetic, and horrible it's really dreadful, and the blood elemental spawn pretty slow compare to OSI, and on OSI I would make 100k worth of Gold a hella quicker than on Demis in Ishmear.

For the first time I am started to enjoy Demis simply because I quit farming in ilshmear, and started to hunt in fellucca, and I could not play Demis for more than a month unless I do something like crafting.

Recently for the first time I tried hunting in fellucca, and for the first time I am finnally enjoy PVE, but it's only in Fellucca.

Now days Before I go hunting I would think of something to Hunt in Fellucca, and I hate, hate, hate Ilshmear because it spawn so slow, and it's so horrendous that I can't stand to PVE in ilshmear.

Demis would have been a fun shard if they would just make it OSI replica in ilshmear, but it is not, and it's like trammel. If anybody oppose what I just said then I want you to challenge me, and prove it to me.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
There are places in Ilsh that have almost instant spawns, like the bloods in the blood dungeon or in the ankh dungeon. Just follow the unattended gold farmers,you`ll see the fast spawns. I don`t know of any fast spawning overland area`s. I have never had issue with waiting for a spawn more than a few seconds inside dungeons in Ilsh.

I like ancient Wyrm it spawn like 5 min apart. Blood is still slow, but I guess it's alright, but it still too slow.

Bama

Bug Huntress
He's already all scrooled up!
After he "splint" the "scrools" with his guild

Anyway I think he created this thread because he must be getting complaints from his guild members

March/2016
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/594918/
Trump is recruiting all kind of players we're an organize guild that farm resource for the shard if the resource are low we'll all go together, and farm it together.

New player will get help as soon as they join, and this guild will provide for your need, and new player can make as much as 100k within the first hour no problem at all so I would love to recruit new players, and new players are welcome!

Trump is a role playing guild we're the guild that will supply the shard with demand at a cheap price to keep up with the shard.

The pay is really high it's around 30k every 5 min to 60k it depend what we do. The member get paid after the thing we do, and loots are splint between the members. Member have a choices either they keep the item to sell, or they can sell to the guild, and get paid instantly.

If there is gold there is activity if there is no gold there is no activity, but member can stock up, and wait till the gold start rolling in if they wish. Member can work together, and splint the loot till the gold arrive so it still a win win!

Trump does everything we don't limit ourselves to just farming, and crafting. We'll do spawning, pvping, pvming it just depend, but we're the guild that have number one priority which is to keep up with the supply, and demand.

Opywang, Mar 23, 2016

April/2016
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/596103/

Trump is recruiting for players that is interested in spawning, and farming.

New player is welcome we're organize enough to teach you how to make 300k to 800k an hour solo so new player should have no problem starting out getting what they need. Guild pay everything up front for what y'all harvest so y'all should have no problem making money.

Pm me if interested in joining an elite organize guild!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
Opywang, Apr 9, 2016

haha BAMA

Nah I did not get any complaint it's my own complaints. I've been playing demis for 7 years, but it is off and on. I would play for awhile then quit for 2 year, or so then come back to see if the game has improve, but every time I come back it still hasn't improve there the same boring game like always.

I love ilshmear on OSI, and it's my favorite place to go hunt, but when I play on demis it's so horrendous, and I could not stay in there longer than 30 minute while on OSI I would stay in Ilshmear all day long.

I just wanted to share with the community that there is something really wrong with the spawn rate in Ishmear, and it's the only reason why I don't play demis that much because of that. Maybe, and hopefully my revealation will give attention to the higher up, and maybe they will try to improve the gaming experience for the players.