UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've got a bone to pick with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastB

Wanderer
I've got a bone to pick with you....

Ok staff, when Krrios gets on his tamer and ownes us up in a 1v6, that sucks, but I can live with it. When a Counselor (Vile) is running around, he does nothing when people to put chars (Hobgoblin, Osiris) into a faction (Minax) to destroy the defences that the other Minax are setting up, and say that it is "Legal" because "You do it too"... that sucks even more, but ok whatever, we just need more red chars there.

When Krrios's thief somehow gets past a revealer and 5 people, steals the sig that is CLOSEST to being corrupted, then runs past 10 people, survives ms/ebolts from 6 of them, gets blocked 3 times, and still manages to run to his house... that REALLY sucks. We got back at him by running in his house and killing his thief while he was on his tamer. What was strange was, crlntntns (who was missing a mare) and Chikako Saburo logged out, another mare popped up where crlntntns had logged out (so no, he didn't hide and get off his mount, so it popped up) which leads me to think that staff used the [getfollowers command?

Then a couple minuites lader, here comes IC in force with 3 or 4 tamers. Needless to say that because we are disorganized, and just all around suck, we got wasted.

Basically....
1. IC IS in fact the best guild on the shard. You don't NEED staff to help you out, which is, dare I say.. cheating. (Sorry Ryan... I know you hear this a lot but mabey one day you will actually believe it?)
2. If you are going to give your own char's pets back, why don't you guys give other people's pets back? Half the time when I page, I get the classing OSI response: "Sorry we can't help you with that."
3. I don't think IC really needs ALL of the towns. Minax sat there for about 17 hours guarding those sigs, only to have them all stolen in the last 45 mins or so by IC. In hindsight, I should have done something else after I got home from school instead of waste my time playing a game fighting a useless battle.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
EastB said:
3. I don't think IC really needs ALL of the towns. Minax sat there for about 17 hours guarding those sigs, only to have them all stolen in the last 45 mins or so by IC. In hindsight, I should have done something else after I got home from school instead of waste my time playing a game fighting a useless battle.

Everything before #3 all i can say is BOOOOOHOOOO WAAAAAAHHHHH :*( :*(
Acussing the staff of cheating is REALLY getting OLD. Stop beating the dead horse...put this in one of the many other threads of IC is cheating.

#3. Shall we share the towns? Maybe give you a town or two, TBs a town or two, and SL a town or two? Maybe we can all live in peaceful harmony while we are at it. Maybe you should have done something else besides play UO.

M

Mark

Do we really need a post everytime someone loses the sigils to CoM?

EastB said:
Ok staff, when Krrios gets on his tamer and ownes us up in a 1v6, that sucks, but I can live with it. When a Counselor (Vile) is running around, he does nothing when people to put chars (Hobgoblin, Osiris) into a faction (Minax) to destroy the defences that the other Minax are setting up, and say that it is "Legal" because "You do it too"... that sucks even more, but ok whatever, we just need more red chars there.

Box blocking is one of the lamest tactics in factions, you can't really bitch about other people being 'lame' when you employ it. And Vile was right, Minax does the same thing when others are guarding.

Maybe this will cheer you up?​

M

Mark

Oh..
When Krrios's thief somehow gets past a revealer and 5 people
Your entire guarding force ran out of the base to chase his tamer, he just walked in and stole it.

steals the sig that is CLOSEST to being corrupted
I believe he stole Magincia and Britain at first, the two most strategically important towns to CoM.

then runs past 10 people, survives ms/ebolts from 6 of them, gets blocked 3 times, and still manages to run to his house... that REALLY sucks.
Another way to put it would be 'you all REALLY suck'.

We got back at him by running in his house and killing his thief while he was on his tamer.
Way to get him back.

What was strange was, crlntntns (who was missing a mare) and Chikako Saburo logged out, another mare popped up where crlntntns had logged out (so no, he didn't hide and get off his mount, so it popped up) which leads me to think that staff used the [getfollowers command?

What the fuck? You know for sure he was logged out? You were standing behind him in real life? You are psychic? FYI, you can't [getfollowers on someone offline unless you pull them online first. Way to go detective.

M

Mark

Anyway, I'm sick of writing a fucking dissertation everytime you guys get your asses kicked. You fucked up, get over it. NO ONE CHEATED.

Razure

Wanderer
This sux big time!

I'm pretty new to this shard. I used to play in factions on the OSI europa shard a while back and we used to have fun defending base etc., but what i experienced today really made the griefers there look like pussy cats!
I don't think i'm enjoying playing this game too much, and yes i'm sure you'll flame me and tell me to go home to mum ... but... i am a mum and i'm a hell of a lot older than the majority of u lot who play this game. Why do u resort to griefing? You say that Minax does it too, well i haven't experienced that yet and i did ask the others if that's what we do too but didn't get any reply.
Half of Minax, well, half of the peeps who were there earlier are now red you'll be very pleased to know. I agree with the above thread, IC really don;t need to resort to the aforementioned tactics. They outnumbered us must have been at least 3 v 1 so why? Why send someone to take all the boxes when the guy who stole the sigs can just run over them anyhow and can survive meteor strikes, explodes and god knows what else?? I just can't see the point. I also found it very strange that when i was almost getting away from a horde of oranges that i was just disconned. Funny that! Never happened before......
If u want to kill factions then carry on. I have experienced playing on a shard with only 2 factions (was reduced cos peeps got fed up of being ridiculously outnumbered) might as well play order/chaos. Is that what u want?
I always thought that playing a game was supposed to be fun. Well, u managed to kill that.
I really can't see much point in defending base if no matter how much time peeps are willing to put in,underhand tactics are resorted to just to "pwn" the few peeps willing to give it a go!
I won't bore u with the usual whine about res killing... personally i'd rather have peeps res kill me with my regs that they just looted... sort of gives me the last laugh!

RacecaR

Sorceror
This has happened nearly half a dozen times now. It doesn't matter what you say, nothing will change. You will whine, Mark will bitch, and maybe a few people quit. It's been an endless cycle. The only thing that Krrios may have abused is that he may know the EXACT corrupting times for the sigils. I don't even like the fact the myuog tells you which faction is holding the sigils. Everything else Krrios does is legal because his client is legal.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
EastB said:
Basically....
1. IC IS in fact the best guild on the shard. You don't NEED staff to help you out, which is, dare I say.. cheating. (Sorry Ryan... I know you hear this a lot but mabey one day you will actually believe it?)

Staff doesnt help IC.

EastB said:
2. If you are going to give your own char's pets back, why don't you guys give other people's pets back? Half the time when I page, I get the classing OSI response: "Sorry we can't help you with that."

They aren't giving their pets back. If crlntns was logged off, the getfollowers command doesnt work. And a second tidbit, I do give pets back to certain tamers (depending on how busy/not busy I am) after I verify they actually "lost" the pet and didn't have it led off by a pk, guild enemy, etc

EastB said:

I believe in the last 2 - 3 months IC has lost every town. Secondly, no one here forces you to "waste your time" here. Its a game, that is meant to be enjoyable. If you see something that makes the game not enjoyable, dont play the game.

well i gotta back krrios up on this when about his pets...

he left them dead at my house could of took him the matter of 5 seconds to get them

hes got a rune there boom recall boom out has pets

Tor

Wanderer
Closed before it gets out of hand.

Forum bans are very easy to get. Enough with the "HE CHEETS CAUSE WE CANT KELL HIM"

Status
Not open for further replies.