UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

iXploretheworld.com

Fides

Sorceror
Video not found....very cool you're exploring Africa...something on my bucket list among many things...

Also..
Will you do the world a favor and go to Obama's home country of Nigeria and tell his people they need to ask for him to leave the United States and come home immediately...and never to return to the U.S. ?

It'd be a solid thanks ;)

wkstrm

Lord
Video not found....very cool you're exploring Africa...something on my bucket list among many things...

Also..
Will you do the world a favor and go to Obama's home country of Nigeria and tell his people they need to ask for him to leave the United States and come home immediately...and never to return to the U.S. ?

It'd be a solid thanks ;)

We'll see if I ever get to Nigeria, that place is a bit unstable. :/

The video should also be on the first post, do you use an add blocker in your browser? or flash blocker? Might be why you can't see the vid.