UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jury duty sucks.

Just say a friend was talking to you about this exact case a couple of days ago (You don't know how he knew). By law they cannot use you in the jury for that case... If they do then you can just smell the mistrial in the air!

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
most the time the shit that comes out of my mouth get's me struck from a jury panel lickity-split. Did sit on a federal case concerning a career meth cook, that was interesting. I was high, the chairs were comfy and lunch was free ;)

kdivers

Knight
most the time the shit that comes out of my mouth get's me struck from a jury panel lickity-split. Did sit on a federal case concerning a career meth cook, that was interesting. I was high, the chairs were comfy and lunch was free ;)
is that why breaking bad is ending?

Yeah jury duty does suck I tried to make up a story in the letter and they declined me and made me go :D, after 7 hours of waiting and hoping my name didn't get called, thankfully it didn't and I got to leave after about 25 people got called up.

crikey

Sorceror
The last two times I have shown up for jury duty, the defense always picks my name lol....maybe because of my criminal record

I THINK the way it works is, the prosecution and the defense both pick a select amount, then each side has the option to eliminate some of the opposing sides choices?

If that's so, then I can see why they pick me every time, then I am excused

One of the perks of being a bad guy

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
The last two times I have shown up for jury duty, the defense always picks my name lol....maybe because of my criminal record

I THINK the way it works is, the prosecution and the defense both pick a select amount, then each side has the option to eliminate some of the opposing sides choices?

Exactly how it works, each side gets so many strikes, openly extremes are fuckups if they get thru ;)

yup like icky said that is exactly how it works, that way each side has to see who would be best to swing their way in terms of defense or prosecution, and the other side can strike that person out if they think they would be bad for their case. but they only get so many strikes I can't remember how many.

crikey

Sorceror
AHHH good old "the law and you" elective class from high school ;)

Retained knowlege from over a decade ago. Boy the human brain is resilient