UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just got back from Hybird forum again..

Just got back from Hybird forum again..

man... those people are meanies......(I never seen that much flaming and bickering before.... even more than on Stratics..)

and yeah, the moderated forum is named "Trammel" ....(Gee, if our forums do merge... well, lets just say I feel the hostility already..)

hmmm, I really do hope we keep our own fourm.... cause.....those ppl are scary.....

*hides*

*hmm when is the merging thingy again?*

The Mysterious Stranger said:
*hmm when is the merging thingy again?*

Dont panic m8! We will look after ya :)

You have to remember that there are a lot of kids on Hybrid, where as here we all adults :eek:

:p

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Don't be scared Stranger.

Bust out your ninja char and start laying the smack down on people.

Besides what difference does it make if some guy 2,000 miles away thinks your question is stupid. What's he going to do?

Just shake those haters off yo. <- See told you I would sound stupid saying yo.

andyaction

Wanderer
i play hybrid myself, just started on demise cuz women are con artists... were not that bad, tho trammel does suck =)

A

ASayre

I know the hybrid forum is mean and stuff, but I want you all not to worry. If/when the forum merge goes through, Myself and the other staff here at Demise will ensure that the quality of Demise's forums will be maintained.

I want yall to know that I do have Demise's interestes in mind, and I have brought up this issue with ryan, so, no fear, Hybrid's meanies won't be posting here.

(Hey, I made a rhyme!)

novacaine said:

LOL, the respond to the person who quoted me in that thread (indirectly) saids it all....

on the plus side, I learned 10 new ways to insult someone's mother from reading that fourm.....

and yeah, is reassuring to hear Asayre said that... there are kids and their parents on the forum... we already lost some of the good players to more "family" shards...

don't want it going downhill...don't it it becoming a nest of uncivilized brutes..

Haladon

Wanderer
Has to hand it to ASayre fer stickin his head in uogamers and lettin em know how it is here fer us Tnx dood

rottenwomb

Wanderer
Don't be afraid my children... :p

I play hybrid but I've been reading both sides of this. Its a shame that a select group of hybrid players can skew other peoples view of the community over here :(

But.. it is true. We have a lot of "hybrid meanies". Just remember that most of the people you speak of make 5000 posts a day, and as you all know, they don't matter. If we merge(?????) I hope the idiots over here won't bother you all too much. There are mature people on the shard. Unfortunately the short tempered and quick flaming people run the forums. Oh well, just wanted to say hi because I've gotten a giggle out of this ;)

They may be mean.. but if we put all our asshats together we can give them a run for their money :p So fear not, we are just as mean as they are... if it helps I can be in constant PMS.

psz

Administrator
Amnesia is the nicest, sweetest, most loving Evil Mean Monster to ever tear a player a new one.