UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kenny of CL - SCAMMER and GANKER (pics)

TeeTee

Wanderer
Kenny of CL - SCAMMER and GANKER (pics)

AHAHAHAHHA

So, I'm running around Bucs looking for some decent PVP when I see a couple CL's around. I talk to Kenny of CL about joining and he says to follow into a moongate.

We hop through (Kenny and a red friend of his 'Icon') and end up at some random house. Icon starts attacking me with magic arrow. I figure he's joking around and do nothing, since its reflecting and taking him 10 minutes to drop my scribe-reflect down. He then dumps on me, when I smile and heal up. Then Kenny joins in, I get para'd and ganked by the two of them. To add insult to injruy, they ban my ghost ROFL

Classy shit.

That isn't all! While waiting outside I notice Kenny talking about teaching Icon a 'scam'. Supposedly something all CL are supposed to know. It's the classic house-scam, which kenny considers a 'team scam' that CL often do. Way to go CL. To top it off, Icon thinks Kenny is scamming him and they end up fighting for about 15 minutes with neither of them dying :rofl: Shucks guys.

No wonder PF doesn't want to run with these clowns. The screenies of my log to prove it :)

//edit - gonna rehost on a seperate server. got taken down.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Yea, when i was in CL with spriggan, they where talking about scaming all the houses around where they where.....lol, it dosnt matter.... everyone knows the scams these days so just be carefull.....

Archioli

Wanderer
I'm sure scamming someone in game will get you arrested irl. Post this shit where it belongs: trammel. No one cares.

C

Cricket

Why the hell would anyone bandwagon into the smallest, most disorganized faction on the server?

Does that make sense to you?

Plus, even if there was any truth to your comment, how would that make it tainted?

~C

oh i dunno maybe because soon as minax took like 1 town we see 400 defilers running around...

and this makes minax tained just as much as Kenny- pking someone