UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ki1>CL

ki1>CL

ROFL, after failing to kill us all, what do they do when its our turn to attack? they peace us. Thats lame as shit, even I gave you people more credit than that. Please leave tb you make it look worse in everyones eyes. Maybe these are new war tactics, accept war while 8 members fs and gank 4, fail to kill than peace quickly before anyone can die. Who knows?

Kenny-

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
ROFL, after failing to kill us all, what do they do when its our turn to attack? they peace us. Thats lame as shit, even I gave you people more credit than that. Please leave tb you make it look worse in everyones eyes. Maybe these are new war tactics, accept war while 8 members fs and gank 4, fail to kill than peace quickly before anyone can die. Who knows?

Sir Like u say Dueling means all pvp Sir ive Beat u 8 outta 10 duels now Kthx Go die a painful Death noone likes u

Kenny- said:
Sir Like u say Dueling means all pvp Sir ive Beat u 8 outta 10 duels now Kthx Go die a painful Death noone likes u
The day I win 2 duels outa 10 with you sir is the day I give my uogamers account away.