UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kil Owns All

Kil Owns All

just registered to this site so i figured id post telling everyone who doesnt already know that kil owns you, your mother, your dog, your cousin, your cousins dog, your best friends girlfriends mothers uncles 2nd cousin and of course YOU hahahahah i win thanks for playing

Anyone care to duel??? i'll back all my shit up

No one even really remembers Beta. Everyone just thinks it's soooooooo cooool to have been involved in something since the absolute beginning that way they aren't labeled as a band-wagoner or whatever. I saw the Beta, my friends and I test a lot of games, and I was like "Fuck that. WTF does that guy have a chain!? I'm playing Zork." Then I got dragged in by my friends and have been horribly addicted ever since. I started in like August of '98 with a character on my friend's account, then T2A came out like a month or two later and I bought the game. Damn I'm fuckin old...

And might i point out no one argued with kil owning everyone. And OMFG I DIDNT PLAY DURING BETA it was a little exaggerated god get over it.

pantless/tweedle owns u:< said:
And might i point out no one argued with kil owning everyone. And OMFG I DIDNT PLAY DURING BETA it was a little exaggerated god get over it.
i think no ones arguing that kil owns because no one cares what kil has to say, everyone knows ic owns the server and has been known for some time now

Kurupt said:
i think no ones arguing that kil owns because no one cares what kil has to say, everyone knows ic owns the server and has been known for some time now

I didnt respond cuz i didnt care what kil has to say. But to even suggest IC owns this server is ludacris.

kil thinks they own cuz they rock at dueling.
IC thinks they rock cuz they have tamers in factions.

point is.
>I< owns cuz were all around good...

dont suggest your guild owns cuz u can duel. Say YOU own at dueling cuz half of kil cant even duel.

and you definatly cannot field fight.

and IC is a retarded joke.
I have 6 vs 6 tournement pics from >I< vs IC in field fight in set up fights by GMs...

we won 5-1

the one they won they all stacked and FS'ed good going.

:<

>I< for the win.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
I hate kids who spout off shit about them owning them on an ONLINE message board.

Jesus christ, get a job or support your family or something you fucking little gimps.

Who

Wanderer
pantless/tweedle owns u:< said:
just registered to this site so i figured id post telling everyone who doesnt already know that kil owns you, your mother, your dog, your cousin, your cousins dog, your best friends girlfriends mothers uncles 2nd cousin and of course YOU hahahahah i win thanks for playing

Anyone care to duel??? i'll back all my shit up

nuff said