UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LgN

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
LgN

Thanks for being good sports and attempting to fight our zerg outnumbered unlike every other guild that just refuses to leave the pits.

+1 respect

Flipper

Knight
Re: LgN

LgN gets props for that
-U- runs nonstop but they get half props for running as a tactic, and not trying to escape
N*SYNC gets props for similar reasons to LgN and being honorable

Now the rest of you need to pay me and Jenova back for us going out when it was just the two of us not so long ago =)

A

Azaazel-hybrid

Flipper said:
LgN gets props for that
-U- runs nonstop but they get half props for running as a tactic, and not trying to escape
N*SYNC gets props for similar reasons to LgN and being honorable

Now the rest of you need to pay me and Jenova back for us going out when it was just the two of us not so long ago =)

Very true -U- just runs to try and split ya. But even if it is even they run. Me and two others chased three of them from trinny all the way to yew before they finally started fighting.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

pvp on this shard is too easy

milk.and.cookies + random knob = 2nd place in 2v2 tourney like npnp

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Pepsi_Rox said:

2v2 in pits is just based on who gets biggest dmg first or first dump. gets very boring sir

selo

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott said:
I was in Brit on my PK and saw some good fights between Rage and LgN :)

I spammed Flipper when he recalled in

I was sitting on my bank sittah tbh and watched some good factions fight, then I jumped on my factionah and they were all gone.

Valentino

Sorceror

Pepsi_Rox said:

lol i beat you, aka the greatest pvper to ever login to this shard, in like 2 secs at that tourney--knob.

Forgot to hit your cure pot macro pepsi? ROFL I won't be coming back to this thread. So don't even bother thinking of a comeback. Served sir.

Fr0sty

Lord

Steve Zissou said:
2v2 in pits is just based on who gets biggest dmg first or first dump. gets very boring sir
The ironic thing about that statement is, that's the only thing you will do for a setup fight. You'll only do it in the pits. I remeber asking you guys to 2v2 or 3v3 field fight us and you were like NO WE DONT SETUP FIGHTS. Later that night in the pits you guys offered it to us and we declined because we wanted to field fight you, so you called us newbs. :(

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Balron of UOG said:
Forgot to hit your cure pot macro pepsi? ROFL I won't be coming back to this thread. So don't even bother thinking of a comeback. Served sir.
AT LEAST I DISARMED MY WEAPON SO I COULD CURE KNOB LOLOL

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Valentino said:
lol i beat you, aka the greatest pvper to ever login to this shard, in like 2 secs at that tourney--knob.
WELL YOU AND I, BEING THE 2 GREATEST, HAVE TO LOSE TO EACHOTHER EVERY NOW AND THEN YA KNOW BTW, DIDNT U BEAT FLIPPER IN THAT TOURN EYE MENT?

Flipper

Knight

i bet he did, me and Race lost first round cause whenever Race gets a phone call he drops con, they explo/FSed me, i was low str, i cured and heal potted for 7 damage =(

Valentino

Sorceror

Pepsi_Rox said:
WELL YOU AND I, BEING THE 2 GREATEST, HAVE TO LOSE TO EACHOTHER EVERY NOW AND THEN YA KNOW BTW, DIDNT U BEAT FLIPPER IN THAT TOURN EYE MENT?

Pepsi is the all-time greatest legitimate pvper. Period.

He sometimes misses heals on purpose and we both rofl.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Flipper said:
i bet he did, me and Race lost first round cause whenever Race gets a phone call he drops con, they explo/FSed me, i was low str, i cured and heal potted for 7 damage =(

LOL, that used to happen to me when I had my old router. We had to get a different one to stop it.

F

first.class.mail

Steve Zissou said:
QFT

r33n

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:

Yeah, it is all about the competition. I won a 2v2 tourney with a random, with no vent mics used, he would call targets in the party chat, and count down a bind that took like 5 seconds to complete. We won with ease.