UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for anyone from Mythndale- Chessy

Looking for anyone from Mythndale- Chessy

Looking for anyone from the player town of Mythndale or Aryslan. Specifically I'm looking for anyone that was in the 5th Legion.

This is Speedy-5th

Re: Looking for anyone from Mythndale- Chessy

Sounds familiar, I played Chessy briefly. Wasn't that the RP merc. guild?

oh & lol @ Categorically 1337

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Mythndale does sounds familiar, what era was it in?

The guildname tho doesnt ring a bell at all. I might have just heard about the place.

MadeInQuebec

Bobby McPrescott;1862455 said:
Almost right after Ren came out.

Humm I was definately there at that time... But that's so long ago

Yeah it was right after Renn, and really the player town stuck around until about AoS. The town was east of the Britain moongate. There were guilds like the Mythndale guards, Order of the Ebon Rose, The Shadowlords (not the faction), and then the 5th Legion. Aryslan was Mythndale's sister city in Fel. That was the home of the 5th Legion.

jeter3

Wanderer

Hello, not sure If we played at the same time but I was Tassadar former Knight of Paxlair and I played quite a bit in Mythendale when it was first founded.

My playing era was from August 1999-sometime in 2002

Just joined Hybrid yesturday

Ah, I don't remember the name, but of course I remember the guild. How long have you've been playing here man?

jeter3

Wanderer

For a whole two days lol
Just trying to get my feet wet, earn some money selling ingots.

Basically I used to play along with people like Emmeril, Winfield, Neo of Lothlore, Max, Link and Minsk.

jeter3

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1862475 said:
Humm I was definately there at that time... But that's so long ago

You from Quebec!

I go to montreal all the time, my whole family is from Quebec.

Cobalt

Wanderer

Hey guys, I used to play in Paxlair as well. I played from maybe the summer or 2000 until about 2002. I don't remember exactly how it went. Think I got tired eventually and moved onto siege. I remember mythndale vaguely. I swung through there a couple times. I know most Paxlairians moved there post Trammel.

BTW, are there any player run towns on Hybrid? I played here years ago, I think maybe back in 05 or 06, but never stumbled on anything like that.

.Joshua.

Wanderer

Cobalt;1884229 said:
Hey guys, I used to play in Paxlair as well. I played from maybe the summer or 2000 until about 2002. I don't remember exactly how it went. Think I got tired eventually and moved onto siege. I remember mythndale vaguely. I swung through there a couple times. I know most Paxlairians moved there post Trammel.

BTW, are there any player run towns on Hybrid? I played here years ago, I think maybe back in 05 or 06, but never stumbled on anything like that.

What's up Eddie? AIM me: joshuacranfill

Cobalt

Wanderer

.Joshua.;1885329 said:
What's up Eddie? AIM me: joshuacranfill

Josh! Hey man, whats up? Its been like 6 or 7 years? Let me get my AIM stuff setup and I'll throw you a msg.

Presbycusis

Wanderer

Well, well, well.... If it isn't a blast from the past. Hey Eddy and Josh. Looks like old school UO players never truly kick the habit. =P It's a small world, that Sosaria.
*strokes beard*

.Joshua.

Wanderer

Presbycusis;1889619 said:
Well, well, well.... If it isn't a blast from the past. Hey Eddy and Josh. Looks like old school UO players never truly kick the habit. =P It's a small world, that Sosaria.
*strokes beard*

Who dat? Andy? Soper? Cheefer? Woo?

Garrick

Wanderer

Hey guys,
I used to play on Chessy during the time of T2A, through to AoS. I hung out around Paxlair alot, and was, for a while, in the Mythndale Guard. Not sure if anyone remembers me.

I dont know why, but lately the UO bug has been biting really hard, after not thinking of the game for years.

-Garrick
of Montreal

MadeInQuebec

Garrick;1999125 said:
Hey guys,
I used to play on Chessy during the time of T2A, through to AoS. I hung out around Paxlair alot, and was, for a while, in the Mythndale Guard. Not sure if anyone remembers me.

I dont know why, but lately the UO bug has been biting really hard, after not thinking of the game for years.

-Garrick
of Montreal

Bienvenu sur Hybrid :)

peteliv

Knight

hurm i used to pk in the RP towns from time to time with a guild I had , Void Warriors
but this was awhiiiiiiiiile ago right around pax lair comin around

slicktibs

Sorceror

Order of the Ebon Rose is familiar to me. And Garrick Your name rings a bell. However Iw as not rp at all. and pax was about the only player run town I know.
I was Slick Tibs Roxxor Clint Eastwood and others. I ran with LoD most of my days. quit just after AoS. Fast cast = the suck