UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Luna - City of Snow.

pbguy434

Knight
Luna - City of Snow.

As it tirns out, our great town of Luna has been sttacked by a shower of snow! This attack seemed to have sprouted out from the doers of the so-called "DDoS".

Now, I take it upon myself, the Great Magnus to save this shard from the doers of snow! We must rid our precious city from the monsters known as "Christmas Horses" and "Reindeers". We will need to set forth a full-fledged assault on these white-doers of half-evil! We will need Dragons, we will need Hiryus, we will need Albino Dragons, we will need everything that you tamers out there have to offer. We will need the support of your archers, fencers, macers, and all. It definately will not be an easy battle, but I have no doubts that this great army that I hopefully will amass can stomp all over their white powder, balls of "snow", and the army of snowmen! They have even vandalized the great walls with "mistletoe" and laid a carpet of their own colors at out bank.

This attack was clearly led by the fat man under the alias of "Santa Clause". Rumor has it that he can move undetected from house to house, so we will need the detectives of Sosaria to show this coward! Flush the demon out!

I am making this announcement to seek help to clear up this great horde. To take back our great Luna!

Sintoo

Sorceror
I have heard of this tyrant known as "the saint" even in my homelands. He's rumuored to have a giant army of little people some sort of dwarves that creates devastating war machines for him. Yes he must be stopped before it is to late, he will come from the north my scouts has informed me lets set our plans in action.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Arg

Me Sir Xander, Commander OF The dark ones Will rally my men, once i have done that i shall come to ur aid, remember a wizard is never early nor is he early, he arrives just at the prices moment

Signed,
Sir Xander, Commander of the dark ones
Lead General, Jaden The Mystical Elven Samurai

Seer Mia

Wanderer
I fear I must warn ye, for I have sold my services to that fiendish and portly man! The assault has only just begun! Take heed, for you will see more of these fell blemishes to thine eye before the sun yet rises!

pbguy434

Knight
Aye!

We must quickly gather to our defenses! I feel the raid upon Luna shall happen soon! I had a dream this "Saint" as he as tricked the common man into believing, will lead his forces in precisely 23 days!

[Drakull]

Knight
Pbguy434 said:
As it tirns out, our great town of Luna has been sttacked by a shower of snow! This attack seemed to have sprouted out from the doers of the so-called "DDoS".

Now, I take it upon myself, the Great Magnus to save this shard from the doers of snow! We must rid our precious city from the monsters known as "Christmas Horses" and "Reindeers". We will need to set forth a full-fledged assault on these white-doers of half-evil! We will need Dragons, we will need Hiryus, we will need Albino Dragons, we will need everything that you tamers out there have to offer. We will need the support of your archers, fencers, macers, and all. It definately will not be an easy battle, but I have no doubts that this great army that I hopefully will amass can stomp all over their white powder, balls of "snow", and the army of snowmen! They have even vandalized the great walls with "mistletoe" and laid a carpet of their own colors at out bank.

This attack was clearly led by the fat man under the alias of "Santa Clause". Rumor has it that he can move undetected from house to house, so we will need the detectives of Sosaria to show this coward! Flush the demon out!

I am making this announcement to seek help to clear up this great horde. To take back our great Luna!

Do you just copy & paste once and over the same stuff and change the names??

Pbguy34 said:
Luna - City of the dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past few days Umbra, the city of the dead, has over run our once great Luna. It has seemed to come out of now where. It has seemed to come right after a great war of Bucaneer's Den. It has seemed that Umbra is suceeding in their goal to take of all things Malas.

Now, I take it upon myself, The great Magnus, to save this shard from the doers of evil. We must rid the precious city of Luna from the Undead horde. We will need to gather a full-fledged assault. We will need Dragons, we will need Hiryus, we will need Albino Dragons, we will need everything that you tamers out there have to offer. We will need the support of your paladins, archers, fecners, macers, and all. It definately will not be an easy battle, I see that the creatures have even tricked that guards into thinking that they are vendors.

The attack was clearly led by the evil Chief Paraxymus, and his assistant Morthanel. Disguising his name as a keeper of Chivalry! This is clearly untrue, as his appearance has not changed a bit. He is guarding the East entrance like no other monster is capable of.

pbguy434

Knight
Drakull said:
Do you just copy & paste once and over the same stuff and change the names??
No, I did have both of them in different tabs though.

It was supposed to be an echo, thanks for catching on.