UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK's Gayness [Sigil based]

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer
MDK's Gayness [Sigil based]

Ok....We go steal sl sigils...And 2 mdk members carried them Diobalik brought it back...But the Fag gunslinger decides he is a fag, and holds on to it...So, what do we do? Sasuke and Jambo just exp fs his pussy ass MDK style. And put the sigil up. NEXT THING YOU KNOW. all of mdk Ganks Me :) (Jambo) Oh btw Gunslinger...Thanks for the count trammie! To bad MDK couldnt heal your punk ass! :) Better luck next time.

Jambo True Knights [TK]

Ejin

Wanderer
lol cool story JAMBO!

I umm killed some guy the other day too!

Big fucking deal, mate. Obviously it is a big deal to you for "ganking" some guy then making a fuckin thread about it...

gg!

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Jambo said:
Ok....We go steal sl sigils...And 2 mdk members carried them Diobalik brought it back...But the Fag gunslinger decides he is a fag, and holds on to it...So, what do we do? Sasuke and Jambo just exp fs his pussy ass MDK style. And put the sigil up. NEXT THING YOU KNOW. all of mdk Ganks Me :) (Jambo) Oh btw Gunslinger...Thanks for the count trammie! To bad MDK couldnt heal your punk ass! :) Better luck next time.

Jambo True Knights [TK]

Hey, thats just great. Thanks for sharing. So neat, and fresh. God knows we've never seen MDK do this before, because its so fresh. Gosh, how fresh, you know?

Fresh.

Mr.Mischief said:
Hey, thats just great. Thanks for sharing. So neat, and fresh. God knows we've never seen MDK do this before, because its so fresh. Gosh, how fresh, you know?

Fresh.

Hahahaha

Fresh as a spring breeze on a golden afternoon.