UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My hot friend showed me this....

bknoid

Wanderer
My hot friend showed me this....

Hey all,

This is something that I have been messing with lately... myspace.com... its actually pretty kool... if your single check this out... or even if your with someone its kinda kool to meet new people.

www.myspace.com

and this is my own personal site...

www.myspace.com/bkzor

This thing is very addicting and its seems pretty nice... so you people who posted pics just toss them up here and "get er done".

Check it out and let me know what you think....

Rakwon
(Larry)

bknoid

Wanderer
Another thing I wanted to add.... a good friend of mine has been on this for 2 weeks and has meet in person over 14 girls and had a 3some over the weekend... I meet the girls afterwards... it was a little wierd... so if you all about differents VDs rock this thing..

Im about meeting people not with sleeping with them all... but I think its nice to meet "new" people in your area.. Im just so sick of talking to the same people every week and dating the same girls that all my friends know... everyone knows everyones bad new.. no fun ya know.

Well enjoy this, I know I am.