UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

It's been a while since I've touched on this.

If you sell gold or items for "real life" money on any of our shards you will be banned.

Tonight we banned nearly 100 accounts.

If someone is selling you gold and you report it with an RPV and reciept copies from paypal or however you've paid and have full blown evidence (as a few of our guys did tonight) you WILL be rewarded, it will be worth your time and the person who sells the gold will be deleted/banned.

Wonderful day in the neighborhood....

Tribal

Lord
Re: Nearly 100 accounts have been banned...

didnt betty starburst sell a keep a while ago for rl cash and you said that it was legal?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Tribal said:
didnt betty starburst sell a keep a while ago for rl cash and you said that it was legal?

It was a donation to the shard.

svensk

Sorceror

Osmo-hybrid said:
good job ryan.

who would pay rl gold for a free shards gold anyways? jesus.

hahaha "real gold" made me smile ty :D ;-)

Big Cheez-it

Sorceror

Osmo-hybrid said:
good job ryan.

who would pay rl gold for a free shards gold anyways? jesus.

The people that donate?

It is a good thing that people pay rl money for free shard gold, this shard probably wouldn't be around if they didn't.

You just said rl gold btw...

Gyced

Wanderer

wont be any good idocs most of the good houses were stolen

zetamine

Sorceror

I'm sure you've already considered this, but as I haven't seen anyone else mention it, I will. I have 3 accounts on Hybrid. I've donated on each account. Sometimes I will buy a few million from the Donation Site in order to play poker. My thoughts are this, if the currency of Hybrid isn't transferrable to US$ anymore, won't this cause it to depreciate? If I donate 25$ to play poker, then I happen to win a million gold playing, I can't win my money back. That's all I'm trying to say.

Addicted

Disciple

zetamine said:
I'm sure you've already considered this, but as I haven't seen anyone else mention it, I will. I have 3 accounts on Hybrid. I've donated on each account. Sometimes I will buy a few million from the Donation Site in order to play poker. My thoughts are this, if the currency of Hybrid isn't transferrable to US$ anymore, won't this cause it to depreciate? If I donate 25$ to play poker, then I happen to win a million gold playing, I can't win my money back. That's all I'm trying to say.

There are poker websites that you can for real money.

zetamine

Sorceror

Addicted said:
There are poker websites that you can for real money.

I'm aware, I play on alot of these websites. Won 540$ on Blackjack yesterday. I've never sold any of my gold from UOGamers, but I sold alot of gold on OSI back in the day. I guess I just thought it wasn't an issue. I'm sure Ryan has his reasons. I'm just putting in my $0.02.

[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #21095! Jul 12 7KB
[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #20984! Jul 8 8KB
[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #20983! Jul 8 9KB
[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #20982! Jul 8 7KB
[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #20972! Jul 7 7KB
[email protected] UO Gamers: Order reciept #20969! Jul 7 7KB

8 Message(s), 6 Unread

So if you buy gold from somebody and document proof, you get gold, get them banned.....and you get a reward?

BUYING GOLD!

A black man (fast & big) said:
:alert: We need spiderman to catch cheaters.

It's not for cheaters remember, It's cause one kid cried one time for not getting his gold or somthing. Since Ryan didn't want to put up with anyone else's shit he just made a rule about not selling gold. I'd like to sell all my shit for IRL $$$ but won't. ):

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Big Cheez-it said:
The people that donate?

It is a good thing that people pay rl money for free shard gold, this shard probably wouldn't be around if they didn't.

You just said rl gold btw...

yes i know i did

and donating is different.

besides everyone who donates donates for cbds mostly.